no images

price range

Reviews

fromkeithy

Jan/09/2010

Really nice lipgloss-looks very dark in the tube but on my lips is a mlbb color with a violet tint that looks surprisingly natural. Also, it is very shiny, has a nice smells, lasts, and I like the slanted tip applicator. In addition, the tube is huge!

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBrown

Aug/07/2008

My favourite lip gloss of all time and I've tried them all! I used this consistently for ages until my tube started going bad. Sadly, I couldn't find the shade anywhere in Canada or the US. After a few years, Strawberrynet came through. It's still my all-time fave. The light purple/pink shade looks great and subtle on my pigmented lips and not too overwhelming with pale skin. …Read more

About reviewer (437 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrunette

Dec/24/2007

Great lip gloss, lasts long, but $20!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark

HairBlack

Jun/02/2007

I really like this lipgloss - first of all for sentimental reasons (my first ever name-brand lipgloss!) but also because of the colour. The berry/blue colour perfectly suits my dark olive skin tone. Yes, as others have mentioned, it's very dark in the tube but goes on quite sheer (you can layer it for a darker look). The gorgeous blue, shimmery bits are visually noticeable but the lipgloss …Read more

About reviewer (79 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Apr/16/2006

This does have an odd scent, but after I see it on my lips I just try my best to ignore the annoying (coconut/plastic??) scent. The tubes of the DiorKiss glosses are huge, so I didn't mind paying more for any of them than what I pay for Juicy Tubes. <P> Violet Candy (# 898) is a gorgeous purple gloss with tiny multi-colored shimmers that aren't gritty at all and aren't …Read more

About reviewer (204 reviews)

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Apr/07/2006

I don't really care for the scent of this one. I definitely need to work with this one a little bit(i.e. lipliner) because with my pale complexion it looks a little strange by itself. This would look fabulous on someone with an olive complexion.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age30-35

HairBrunette

Dec/10/2005

This gloss looks amazing on me. (NC44 GGG dark hair, dark eyes). It's a very pretty, cool berry shade with tiny blue sparkles. The texture is yummy, and the scent is addicting. Will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

HairBlack

May/16/2005

I like this as everything else I own is pinky so it makes a nice change and looks lots better than I thought it would when you look at it in the tube. Very rich purple colour with sparkles. Very thick texture that makes application more complicated than with other glosses, especially when the colour needs to be sheer on the lips. Worth the trouble though. Lovely fragrance.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

3.0
fromqwendy

Mar/09/2005

This color is a bit ghoulish on me, PPP with red/blue tones in my skin, so lavenders and purples look oddly natural on me, and at the same can be too creepy looking, and this is one of those. I'll bet it's great on someone a bit darker complected.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

3.0

Dec/09/2004

Eh. Would've been better off buying a purple lipstick and layering a clear gloss over it. This purple gloss is a bit too hard to blend and tends to smear a bit when applied. However, the candy scent is nice and you can't beat the glam Dior silver-accented packaging. I prefer the pink Lychee Rose DiorKiss to this one.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool