Prestige Prestige Sunflower Bronzer

Prestige Prestige Sunflower Bronzer

4.7

on 12/30/2011 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

prestige terra is a bronze- brown bronzer.it goes on smoothly,last long,makes a perfect bronze glow,good for contouring,good to make that sunny glow! Love it!

I have tried a variety of brozers some are too shimmery or dont last long some even give an orange tinge to the skin but this bronzer works wonders for me. I bought this product about a week a go and so far im in love with it, it gives me a healthy glow without looking glittery or caked on. Its super light and I just love it. I also noticed its light formula so sometimes I have to apply a few more brush strokes. Other than that I love it! and I love the smell =o)

This is amazing, one of my products that i can't live without. I have it in terra, and it looks really nice and natural, its great for olive skin, like me. Just a sweep across the cheekbones and an instant glow. I love the packaging, its a really big disc, so it lasts for ages. And it lasts for ages in the other respect, so no need for touch ups. A must-have (:

Edit: i agree with the reviewer above, i love the smell, dont understand why keahi doesnt like it