Prestige Prestige Sunflower Bronzer

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Prestige Prestige Sunflower Bronzer

on 11/26/2011 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this bronzer. It gives a nice glow and it decent for contouring. It is also very natural-looking, perfect combination between matte and sparkle. I would buy this again as it is a good amount of product and is rather inexpensive. I also happen to love the smell!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I cannot begin to count the number of these compacts I have purchased! I literally use them everyday and it seems like I go through them like there is no tomorrow! I know they last me a good while, but I love it so much! I'm lucky enough to not have major skin problems, very seldom do I get acne, my face is usually never majorly dry (except in the lovely northern Alaskan winters, you just can't help it then), and it's never crazy oily, so, many times, I use this and this alone when it comes to putting anything, like foundation, on my face! I use the colour Terra, which is beautiful! Perfect for when I live in Alaska for college, but works just as well in the humid summer weather here in Illinois! Doesn't wear off and evens out beautifully on my skin!