Prestige Prestige Sunflower Bronzer

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Prestige Prestige Sunflower Bronzer

4.3

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this bronzer so much I would so buy it again and it gives your cheek a beautiful glow.

on 6/4/2012 2:42:00 AM

Got this for AUD 1.00 at a Myer clearance which is a HUGE bargain. It provides buildabe color so applying it a few times never resulted in a 'burnt' face for me. There is no shimmer and goes on the skin smoothly. Love the slight scent and case which sits perfectly in my palm. The bronzer does not crack easy as well.

on 12/30/2011 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

prestige terra is a bronze- brown bronzer.it goes on smoothly,last long,makes a perfect bronze glow,good for contouring,good to make that sunny glow! Love it!

I have tried a variety of brozers some are too shimmery or dont last long some even give an orange tinge to the skin but this bronzer works wonders for me. I bought this product about a week a go and so far im in love with it, it gives me a healthy glow without looking glittery or caked on. Its super light and I just love it. I also noticed its light formula so sometimes I have to apply a few more brush strokes. Other than that I love it! and I love the smell =o)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm quite pale and cool (NW20 in MAC, 115 in MUFE,) so bronzer is a real trick to find. After my second MAC golden compact inexplicably shattered and I dropped a nars laguna on the ground, I decided to find something less heartbreakingly expensive, and this lovely bronzer is just the ticket. I own a Chanel LE bronzer that I love less than this, I kid you not. It really is just like laguna, and so long as you're not smothering yourself in it, you won't look like a jersey shore reject. I use an ecotools powder brush to apply (LOVE!) and it gives me just enough natural glow. The compact is massive and has lasted ages, and I detect zero scent. Highly recommend.

This is amazing, one of my products that i can't live without. I have it in terra, and it looks really nice and natural, its great for olive skin, like me. Just a sweep across the cheekbones and an instant glow. I love the packaging, its a really big disc, so it lasts for ages. And it lasts for ages in the other respect, so no need for touch ups. A must-have (:

Edit: i agree with the reviewer above, i love the smell, dont understand why keahi doesnt like it

on 5/29/2008 9:35:00 AM

What is up with these bronzers stinking to high heaven? Seriously. Milani's XL bronzer smells like Nair, and this one smells like the active (read stinky) ingredient in self-tanner. One huge lippie off for this because it makes this almost intolerable for me to use near my face. Everything else about this bronzer is pretty nice, so the stench is a big shame. I'm not typically bothered by fragrance in powders (I even kind of like the classic Noxema scent Cover Girl has as its trademark) but come on, it's got to be pleasant. This actually makes the Nair smell of Milani seem preferable. I didn't notice any other reviews ranting on this, so maybe I got a bad/ old batch?
I have the one called "Terra" with the star shaped section of gold overspray. The color of the powder is quite nice--a medium golden tan that isn't too orangey. I also have NARS Laguna among quite a few other bronzers and I disagree that this shade is like Laguna. Laguna doesn't have any strong warm tones and this definitely does. I'd liken Terra most to Cargo bronzer in Medium. It's pigmented and looks nice on although I rubbed off the gold overspray section because that deposited way too much glitter on my face. Once that was gone this was pretty nice. Doesn't seem to be totally matte, but maybe there's some residue from the overspray still left on the surface of the powder. You get a huge compact for $7.99
If not for the smell this would be a steal. As it is, I am too grossed out by the fragrance to bother with this one again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this stuff! The color I bought was Terra and it is awesome. I have all different types of bronzers (Laura Mercier, Benefit's Hoola, Bare Escentuals Warm Radiance & Fake Tan) and this stuff is the same quality. If you want just the tan look without the shimmer you can swipe just that section or if you want a light glow/ soft shimmer just swipe your brush over the star. The compact is big at .70 oz so you get lots of product. My only complaint is that I think I would prefer something a little smaller to be able to carry in my purse...

on 6/10/2004 6:33:00 PM

WARNING!!! Top of product "cracks" easy and then turns to a hole!.
This is last year's version of Bronzer XL. I Would've said purchase again, I love the product itself. But after only a few uses the top of the product started cracking, and then a hole appeared! The product doesn't go all the way through to the pan, not a solid, only puffed up in a kind of pie shape. Well, once it started breaking and getting a hole, that was it! Sooo, dumped it all into a jar and will use as loose. It was such a cute, cool product! I am in mourning....