Prestige Prestige Sunflower Bronzer

Prestige Prestige Sunflower Bronzer

4.8

on 7/10/2010 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

oh my gosh, i cannot begin to explain how much i love this bronzer. to me, it beats every other brand out there, mac, benifit, NARS, every single one of them. whatever your skin tone, go buy this right now ! it's under ten dollars, the compacts is huge, like bigger than your hand, doesn't crack easily or at all, and the colour is perfect ! it doesn't give you an orange tone, and on the surface is a gold shimmer sun, which spreads out over the compact, but i promise you, it is not a gross shimmer at all ! it gives you a nice sun-kissed bronze look ! BUY THIS NOW ! :)

I LOVE this bronzer, looks like im the only one who LOVES the smell lol, but its gorgeous, gives a lovely glow, and its huge! X

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

HG bronzer! I have this in Terra.Walgreens was having a huge sale on Prestige makeup and I stocked up on everything.It gives me a nice bronze shimmery glow.

on 4/25/2005 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This review is for one released in '05, called 'Terra'. My local London Drugs got a Prestige overhaul and these are included in the wall display (there are apparently 2 colours of bronzers but my store hadn't finished stocking it yet) and were sold for $12.99 Cdn. (There was also a separate summer display with a mosaic bronzer and a lip palette, most likely ltd. ed. stuff).
Anyways, this bronzer caught my eye because it was pretty much matte with a little shimmery gold 'sunflower' overspray on top. The colour is perfect ~ not muddy or orange.
Not as huge as the 'lunch plate' sized ones from the past, but still much larger than a blush (or face powder for that matter!) Packaging mimicks that of the e/s only it's bronze brown instead of brushed silver. According to the display, there is another colour that I assume is lighter?? I can update when the store finished stocking the shelves. :)
Definitely a favorite of d/s bronzing powders.