Prestige Prestige Sunflower Bronzer

Prestige Prestige Sunflower Bronzer

4.7

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm quite pale and cool (NW20 in MAC, 115 in MUFE,) so bronzer is a real trick to find. After my second MAC golden compact inexplicably shattered and I dropped a nars laguna on the ground, I decided to find something less heartbreakingly expensive, and this lovely bronzer is just the ticket. I own a Chanel LE bronzer that I love less than this, I kid you not. It really is just like laguna, and so long as you're not smothering yourself in it, you won't look like a jersey shore reject. I use an ecotools powder brush to apply (LOVE!) and it gives me just enough natural glow. The compact is massive and has lasted ages, and I detect zero scent. Highly recommend.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

HG bronzer! I have this in Terra.Walgreens was having a huge sale on Prestige makeup and I stocked up on everything.It gives me a nice bronze shimmery glow.

on 4/25/2005 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This review is for one released in '05, called 'Terra'. My local London Drugs got a Prestige overhaul and these are included in the wall display (there are apparently 2 colours of bronzers but my store hadn't finished stocking it yet) and were sold for $12.99 Cdn. (There was also a separate summer display with a mosaic bronzer and a lip palette, most likely ltd. ed. stuff).
Anyways, this bronzer caught my eye because it was pretty much matte with a little shimmery gold 'sunflower' overspray on top. The colour is perfect ~ not muddy or orange.
Not as huge as the 'lunch plate' sized ones from the past, but still much larger than a blush (or face powder for that matter!) Packaging mimicks that of the e/s only it's bronze brown instead of brushed silver. According to the display, there is another colour that I assume is lighter?? I can update when the store finished stocking the shelves. :)
Definitely a favorite of d/s bronzing powders.