Prestige Prestige Sunflower Bronzer

Prestige Prestige Sunflower Bronzer

4.6

on 11/26/2011 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this bronzer. It gives a nice glow and it decent for contouring. It is also very natural-looking, perfect combination between matte and sparkle. I would buy this again as it is a good amount of product and is rather inexpensive. I also happen to love the smell!

I have tried a variety of brozers some are too shimmery or dont last long some even give an orange tinge to the skin but this bronzer works wonders for me. I bought this product about a week a go and so far im in love with it, it gives me a healthy glow without looking glittery or caked on. Its super light and I just love it. I also noticed its light formula so sometimes I have to apply a few more brush strokes. Other than that I love it! and I love the smell =o)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm quite pale and cool (NW20 in MAC, 115 in MUFE,) so bronzer is a real trick to find. After my second MAC golden compact inexplicably shattered and I dropped a nars laguna on the ground, I decided to find something less heartbreakingly expensive, and this lovely bronzer is just the ticket. I own a Chanel LE bronzer that I love less than this, I kid you not. It really is just like laguna, and so long as you're not smothering yourself in it, you won't look like a jersey shore reject. I use an ecotools powder brush to apply (LOVE!) and it gives me just enough natural glow. The compact is massive and has lasted ages, and I detect zero scent. Highly recommend.

on 7/10/2010 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

oh my gosh, i cannot begin to explain how much i love this bronzer. to me, it beats every other brand out there, mac, benifit, NARS, every single one of them. whatever your skin tone, go buy this right now ! it's under ten dollars, the compacts is huge, like bigger than your hand, doesn't crack easily or at all, and the colour is perfect ! it doesn't give you an orange tone, and on the surface is a gold shimmer sun, which spreads out over the compact, but i promise you, it is not a gross shimmer at all ! it gives you a nice sun-kissed bronze look ! BUY THIS NOW ! :)

I LOVE this bronzer, looks like im the only one who LOVES the smell lol, but its gorgeous, gives a lovely glow, and its huge! X

This is amazing, one of my products that i can't live without. I have it in terra, and it looks really nice and natural, its great for olive skin, like me. Just a sweep across the cheekbones and an instant glow. I love the packaging, its a really big disc, so it lasts for ages. And it lasts for ages in the other respect, so no need for touch ups. A must-have (:

Edit: i agree with the reviewer above, i love the smell, dont understand why keahi doesnt like it

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

HG bronzer! I have this in Terra.Walgreens was having a huge sale on Prestige makeup and I stocked up on everything.It gives me a nice bronze shimmery glow.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I cannot begin to count the number of these compacts I have purchased! I literally use them everyday and it seems like I go through them like there is no tomorrow! I know they last me a good while, but I love it so much! I'm lucky enough to not have major skin problems, very seldom do I get acne, my face is usually never majorly dry (except in the lovely northern Alaskan winters, you just can't help it then), and it's never crazy oily, so, many times, I use this and this alone when it comes to putting anything, like foundation, on my face! I use the colour Terra, which is beautiful! Perfect for when I live in Alaska for college, but works just as well in the humid summer weather here in Illinois! Doesn't wear off and evens out beautifully on my skin!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this stuff! The color I bought was Terra and it is awesome. I have all different types of bronzers (Laura Mercier, Benefit's Hoola, Bare Escentuals Warm Radiance & Fake Tan) and this stuff is the same quality. If you want just the tan look without the shimmer you can swipe just that section or if you want a light glow/ soft shimmer just swipe your brush over the star. The compact is big at .70 oz so you get lots of product. My only complaint is that I think I would prefer something a little smaller to be able to carry in my purse...

on 4/2/2007 1:46:00 AM

this bronzer is the same colous as NARS laguna--exactly the same. I did half my face in this, half in the nars and could not tell the difference at all. i swapped my nars, and will save some $$ and stick to this! i use it everyday! :)