Prestige Prestige Sunflower Bronzer

Prestige Prestige Sunflower Bronzer

4.6

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this bronzer so much I would so buy it again and it gives your cheek a beautiful glow.

on 6/4/2012 2:42:00 AM

Got this for AUD 1.00 at a Myer clearance which is a HUGE bargain. It provides buildabe color so applying it a few times never resulted in a 'burnt' face for me. There is no shimmer and goes on the skin smoothly. Love the slight scent and case which sits perfectly in my palm. The bronzer does not crack easy as well.

on 12/30/2011 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

prestige terra is a bronze- brown bronzer.it goes on smoothly,last long,makes a perfect bronze glow,good for contouring,good to make that sunny glow! Love it!

on 5/29/2008 9:35:00 AM

What is up with these bronzers stinking to high heaven? Seriously. Milani's XL bronzer smells like Nair, and this one smells like the active (read stinky) ingredient in self-tanner. One huge lippie off for this because it makes this almost intolerable for me to use near my face. Everything else about this bronzer is pretty nice, so the stench is a big shame. I'm not typically bothered by fragrance in powders (I even kind of like the classic Noxema scent Cover Girl has as its trademark) but come on, it's got to be pleasant. This actually makes the Nair smell of Milani seem preferable. I didn't notice any other reviews ranting on this, so maybe I got a bad/ old batch?
I have the one called "Terra" with the star shaped section of gold overspray. The color of the powder is quite nice--a medium golden tan that isn't too orangey. I also have NARS Laguna among quite a few other bronzers and I disagree that this shade is like Laguna. Laguna doesn't have any strong warm tones and this definitely does. I'd liken Terra most to Cargo bronzer in Medium. It's pigmented and looks nice on although I rubbed off the gold overspray section because that deposited way too much glitter on my face. Once that was gone this was pretty nice. Doesn't seem to be totally matte, but maybe there's some residue from the overspray still left on the surface of the powder. You get a huge compact for $7.99
If not for the smell this would be a steal. As it is, I am too grossed out by the fragrance to bother with this one again.

on 4/25/2005 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This review is for one released in '05, called 'Terra'. My local London Drugs got a Prestige overhaul and these are included in the wall display (there are apparently 2 colours of bronzers but my store hadn't finished stocking it yet) and were sold for $12.99 Cdn. (There was also a separate summer display with a mosaic bronzer and a lip palette, most likely ltd. ed. stuff).
Anyways, this bronzer caught my eye because it was pretty much matte with a little shimmery gold 'sunflower' overspray on top. The colour is perfect ~ not muddy or orange.
Not as huge as the 'lunch plate' sized ones from the past, but still much larger than a blush (or face powder for that matter!) Packaging mimicks that of the e/s only it's bronze brown instead of brushed silver. According to the display, there is another colour that I assume is lighter?? I can update when the store finished stocking the shelves. :)
Definitely a favorite of d/s bronzing powders.

on 6/10/2004 6:33:00 PM

WARNING!!! Top of product "cracks" easy and then turns to a hole!.
This is last year's version of Bronzer XL. I Would've said purchase again, I love the product itself. But after only a few uses the top of the product started cracking, and then a hole appeared! The product doesn't go all the way through to the pan, not a solid, only puffed up in a kind of pie shape. Well, once it started breaking and getting a hole, that was it! Sooo, dumped it all into a jar and will use as loose. It was such a cute, cool product! I am in mourning....

on 11/26/2011 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this bronzer. It gives a nice glow and it decent for contouring. It is also very natural-looking, perfect combination between matte and sparkle. I would buy this again as it is a good amount of product and is rather inexpensive. I also happen to love the smell!

I have tried a variety of brozers some are too shimmery or dont last long some even give an orange tinge to the skin but this bronzer works wonders for me. I bought this product about a week a go and so far im in love with it, it gives me a healthy glow without looking glittery or caked on. Its super light and I just love it. I also noticed its light formula so sometimes I have to apply a few more brush strokes. Other than that I love it! and I love the smell =o)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm quite pale and cool (NW20 in MAC, 115 in MUFE,) so bronzer is a real trick to find. After my second MAC golden compact inexplicably shattered and I dropped a nars laguna on the ground, I decided to find something less heartbreakingly expensive, and this lovely bronzer is just the ticket. I own a Chanel LE bronzer that I love less than this, I kid you not. It really is just like laguna, and so long as you're not smothering yourself in it, you won't look like a jersey shore reject. I use an ecotools powder brush to apply (LOVE!) and it gives me just enough natural glow. The compact is massive and has lasted ages, and I detect zero scent. Highly recommend.

on 7/10/2010 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

oh my gosh, i cannot begin to explain how much i love this bronzer. to me, it beats every other brand out there, mac, benifit, NARS, every single one of them. whatever your skin tone, go buy this right now ! it's under ten dollars, the compacts is huge, like bigger than your hand, doesn't crack easily or at all, and the colour is perfect ! it doesn't give you an orange tone, and on the surface is a gold shimmer sun, which spreads out over the compact, but i promise you, it is not a gross shimmer at all ! it gives you a nice sun-kissed bronze look ! BUY THIS NOW ! :)