Prestige Prestige Sunflower Bronzer

Prestige Prestige Sunflower Bronzer

4.6

on 7/10/2010 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

oh my gosh, i cannot begin to explain how much i love this bronzer. to me, it beats every other brand out there, mac, benifit, NARS, every single one of them. whatever your skin tone, go buy this right now ! it's under ten dollars, the compacts is huge, like bigger than your hand, doesn't crack easily or at all, and the colour is perfect ! it doesn't give you an orange tone, and on the surface is a gold shimmer sun, which spreads out over the compact, but i promise you, it is not a gross shimmer at all ! it gives you a nice sun-kissed bronze look ! BUY THIS NOW ! :)

on 4/2/2007 1:46:00 AM

this bronzer is the same colous as NARS laguna--exactly the same. I did half my face in this, half in the nars and could not tell the difference at all. i swapped my nars, and will save some $$ and stick to this! i use it everyday! :)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm quite pale and cool (NW20 in MAC, 115 in MUFE,) so bronzer is a real trick to find. After my second MAC golden compact inexplicably shattered and I dropped a nars laguna on the ground, I decided to find something less heartbreakingly expensive, and this lovely bronzer is just the ticket. I own a Chanel LE bronzer that I love less than this, I kid you not. It really is just like laguna, and so long as you're not smothering yourself in it, you won't look like a jersey shore reject. I use an ecotools powder brush to apply (LOVE!) and it gives me just enough natural glow. The compact is massive and has lasted ages, and I detect zero scent. Highly recommend.

I LOVE this bronzer, looks like im the only one who LOVES the smell lol, but its gorgeous, gives a lovely glow, and its huge! X

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this stuff! The color I bought was Terra and it is awesome. I have all different types of bronzers (Laura Mercier, Benefit's Hoola, Bare Escentuals Warm Radiance & Fake Tan) and this stuff is the same quality. If you want just the tan look without the shimmer you can swipe just that section or if you want a light glow/ soft shimmer just swipe your brush over the star. The compact is big at .70 oz so you get lots of product. My only complaint is that I think I would prefer something a little smaller to be able to carry in my purse...

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this bronzer so much I would so buy it again and it gives your cheek a beautiful glow.

on 6/4/2012 2:42:00 AM

Got this for AUD 1.00 at a Myer clearance which is a HUGE bargain. It provides buildabe color so applying it a few times never resulted in a 'burnt' face for me. There is no shimmer and goes on the skin smoothly. Love the slight scent and case which sits perfectly in my palm. The bronzer does not crack easy as well.

on 12/30/2011 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

prestige terra is a bronze- brown bronzer.it goes on smoothly,last long,makes a perfect bronze glow,good for contouring,good to make that sunny glow! Love it!

on 11/26/2011 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this bronzer. It gives a nice glow and it decent for contouring. It is also very natural-looking, perfect combination between matte and sparkle. I would buy this again as it is a good amount of product and is rather inexpensive. I also happen to love the smell!

I have tried a variety of brozers some are too shimmery or dont last long some even give an orange tinge to the skin but this bronzer works wonders for me. I bought this product about a week a go and so far im in love with it, it gives me a healthy glow without looking glittery or caked on. Its super light and I just love it. I also noticed its light formula so sometimes I have to apply a few more brush strokes. Other than that I love it! and I love the smell =o)