Prestige Prestige Sunflower Bronzer

Filtered by age: 19-24
Prestige Prestige Sunflower Bronzer

4.5

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this bronzer so much I would so buy it again and it gives your cheek a beautiful glow.

on 6/4/2012 2:42:00 AM

Got this for AUD 1.00 at a Myer clearance which is a HUGE bargain. It provides buildabe color so applying it a few times never resulted in a 'burnt' face for me. There is no shimmer and goes on the skin smoothly. Love the slight scent and case which sits perfectly in my palm. The bronzer does not crack easy as well.

I have tried a variety of brozers some are too shimmery or dont last long some even give an orange tinge to the skin but this bronzer works wonders for me. I bought this product about a week a go and so far im in love with it, it gives me a healthy glow without looking glittery or caked on. Its super light and I just love it. I also noticed its light formula so sometimes I have to apply a few more brush strokes. Other than that I love it! and I love the smell =o)

I LOVE this bronzer, looks like im the only one who LOVES the smell lol, but its gorgeous, gives a lovely glow, and its huge! X

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I cannot begin to count the number of these compacts I have purchased! I literally use them everyday and it seems like I go through them like there is no tomorrow! I know they last me a good while, but I love it so much! I'm lucky enough to not have major skin problems, very seldom do I get acne, my face is usually never majorly dry (except in the lovely northern Alaskan winters, you just can't help it then), and it's never crazy oily, so, many times, I use this and this alone when it comes to putting anything, like foundation, on my face! I use the colour Terra, which is beautiful! Perfect for when I live in Alaska for college, but works just as well in the humid summer weather here in Illinois! Doesn't wear off and evens out beautifully on my skin!

on 4/2/2007 1:46:00 AM

this bronzer is the same colous as NARS laguna--exactly the same. I did half my face in this, half in the nars and could not tell the difference at all. i swapped my nars, and will save some $$ and stick to this! i use it everyday! :)