La Prairie Cellular Radiance Eye Cream

La Prairie Cellular Radiance Eye Cream
Cellular Radiance Eye CreamLP Cellular Radiance Eye CreamLP Cellular Radiance Eye CreamLP Cellular Radiance Eye Cream

Water, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Acetylated Lanolin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica, Glycoproteins, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Cimicifuga Racemosa (Black Cohosh) Root Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Phospholipids, Fagus Sylvatica Extract, Caffeine, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carnitine, Glycosaminoglycans, Ethoxydiglycol, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica (Hydrocotyl) Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Coenzyme A, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Dihydroxycetyl Phosphate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polysilicone-11, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide

on 4/24/2017 4:29:00 AM

I know that this is an expensive product, but having tried numerous skin care items, I truly believe that you get what you pay for, and in this case, the high-quality ingredients make it worth it. After all, it's La Prairie; therefore, quality is the point here. I'm biased, though, because I love La Prairie! It's one of the best brands for my skin, and this eye cream is worth it's weight in gold. For example, as a man, wearing a concealer is really not in my best interest--socially. Besides that, I don't want to merely mask imperfections, I want to heal them. And with this eye cream, concealer is not necessary or advised because the pigment in the makeup will cover up the brightening effect of the cream. This eye cream is nothing short of amazing! Initially, I assumed that the Platinum Rare would outperform this one, but I ironically found the Platinum Rare version to be dry for my skin. Fortunately, this one is available. Simply the best!

on 3/1/2017 7:20:00 AM

I am not sure what to think of this cream. I was handed a sample when I purchased some other La Prairie products a couple of years back and couldn't believe the results it brought in just one week. My dark circles were gone and pretty much stopped using concealer. So I decided to invest and buy the full jar last year. It is hydrating and it does illuminate my eyes but haven't seen those amazing results I saw from the sample. Which makes me believe that the company creates more 'potent' samples to attract buyers but you don't get the same potency when you buy the normal product. Yes it's a good product but doesn't worth the whooping £230.

I have been using Charlotte Tilbury eye cream which is a great product and delivers same results as Prairie at 1/4 of the price!

on 10/9/2014 10:09:00 AM

I hate and love this cream. I bought it first because I was curious to try it and expected good results, following MakeupAlley positive reviews. First thing, price is extremely high. In my opinion, this high price tag should only correspond to any laser or surgical treatment with real immediate results. Packaging is too luxurious for me; I don't mind to be luxurious, but I do mind it comes in an unhygienic jar. Its consistency is thick and its colour is pure solid white, not transparent.
I've been using this cream for half a year: at the beginning, I did not like it at all, since it contributed to increase puffiness and it even gave me a more tired look. I even stopped using it and was hating the day I did the splurge. Some weeks later, however, I re-started using it. Only after 2-3 weeks of am and pm use, I began to notice better results: it gives you immediate brightness to your eyelids, and it seems it helps to keep them "highlighted" even when you just wake up, diminishing dark spots and whitening your undereye skin tone. This brightness has a sideback, though, as it contributes to also highlight and increase dark circles and the blue content of my fine eyelid veins... Another thing I don't like: it settles into fine lines in form of white creamy residue... I'll keep using it till I finish the bottle, but for now I won't repurchase. Exercising gives you similar brightness for less money!!!.. and luckily, there are other cheaper and more efficacious eye treatments!

on 10/25/2013 6:30:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This cream is three things: miraculous, expensive, and honest. If you read the description, La Prairie makes no claims that this specific eye cream will eliminate or soften wrinkles, reduce puffiness, or lighten dark circles. That said, the wording in the description is crafted truthfully. The entire eye area appears luminous, with puffiness and dark circles appearing diminished. I'd received a small sample with a rather large purchase of other La Prairie products, as I'm generally more in the Essence of Caviar Eye Serum and Cellular Eye Contour Cream budget. I tried the Cellular Radiance Eye Cream and headed to sleep. The following morning, I looked in the mirror and couldn't believe my eyes. My entire eye area was absolutely glowing. Clearly there are light reflecting properties in this cream, and they do a phenomenal job. I mean, I looked 10 years younger and fresh.

Knowing the cream is essentially for aesthetics, and does a ridiculously good job as far as that's concerned, I use the Essence of Caviar Eye Serum and Cellular Eye Contour Cream first and finish with this cream. I've never looked better! I can't live without this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I got a sample of this because I was hesitant to buy it right away. SA was a bit pushy and that got me wondering how good is this product? Anyway, SA gave me a sample. I was very disappointed because this is a cream with makeup in it. It has shimmer! When I shop for an eye cream, I expect it to address delicate skin around the eye, not applying shimmer where it can show fine lines and wrinkles. The cream is moisturizing, but the shimmer does not make sense.

This is without a doubt the best eye cream I've ever used. It has Literally, and I do mean literally, made my eye area younger and more youthful looking. My eye are looks healthy, moisturized, and less lined. It is amazing! Better than any prescription or OTC eye cream I've ever tried, and I've tried LOTS over the years. I have finally found the one : this one.
Very expensive, which is a shame, but so amazing in results that it spoils you for anything else. Despite the price tag I have, and will continue to, purchase again and again. I thoroughly recommend this eye cream.

Yes, as eye creams go, it is good. But not $250 good. No way. Your eyes brighten up right after you put it on, but that is because there is shimmer in the cream. I can get the exact same effect with benefit high beam. And the effect doesn't last all day.

As for dark circles, no change after a month (except for the aforementioned glittery glow after application).

Fine lines (and I'm only 28) have experienced no change.

The creamy consistency is good for night time, but I have found a bit goopy for underneath concealer.

So, long and short, its good. You look great for twenty minutes after you put it on. But it isn't the holy grail. My search continues......

on 7/3/2011 5:00:00 PM

I love this eye cream. It brightens under eyes immediately.
Although this product is expensive. It works wonders as an anti-aging eye cream and smoothes fine lines around the eyes and the brightening effect is phenomenal.

It works. It brightens the dark circles, it firms the eye area, it doesn't make me tear-up. I even put it over the lis gently and the results are great. Nobody can tell I function on such little sleep. Within a week or two you should see results, really startling results!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

OK, it works for everyone here. So why don't I see the difference too? I've tested it against Helena Rubinstein and I really can't even see which one is better or if any of the two make any difference to my not-so-dark and not-so-wrinkled eye area. And the same goes for every single eye cream I've used over the years. Maybe I'm just an idiot when it comes to eye care. Either way, it's a safe bet that it's good so I'll keep on buying this La Prairie miracle.