Dior Addict Lipgloss- Pinch of Ginger

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like this sheer lipgloss! Pinch of Ginger (#131 on the packaging) is a shimmery/opalescent pale yellow-beige-nude with a pinky pearly sheen to it. Very sexy and quite light on the lips. My *only* problem with dior ultra-glosses is that they are quite fragrant (chemically almost) and are really thin/runny. However, i hate uber-sticky glosses so in a way, i don't mind the texture-factor. I really like to wear this on its own for a sexy nude pout, or over top of other lipcolors to add complexity :) I am asian, NC30/C3, Dior 300/301.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Colourings: asain MAC NC25-30 with fairly pigmented lips.

I acctually really love this gloss. It is a bit disturbing that it is yellow in the tube, but who am i to talk..i LOVE my mac squirt l/g (its green). At any rate, this is such a unique color imho. On my lips it does go on kind of "clear" but it has this amazing pinky/peach irridecene that really make my lips look oh so kissable and pouty.

I love the color of this gloss. Yellow/clear gloss infused with an pinky micro shimmer. But Dior glosses do not do well on me. I tend to get that white line after several hours of wear and this lipgloss is the worst offender. It feels light enough, but when I check the mirror...WHITE LINE!! AAARRRGGG!!