Dior Addict Lipgloss- Pinch of Ginger

Filtered by skin type : Combination

3.3

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Colourings: asain MAC NC25-30 with fairly pigmented lips.

I acctually really love this gloss. It is a bit disturbing that it is yellow in the tube, but who am i to talk..i LOVE my mac squirt l/g (its green). At any rate, this is such a unique color imho. On my lips it does go on kind of "clear" but it has this amazing pinky/peach irridecene that really make my lips look oh so kissable and pouty.

I love the color of this gloss. Yellow/clear gloss infused with an pinky micro shimmer. But Dior glosses do not do well on me. I tend to get that white line after several hours of wear and this lipgloss is the worst offender. It feels light enough, but when I check the mirror...WHITE LINE!! AAARRRGGG!!

Agreeing 100% w/ metoo. So pretty inside the tube, a wonderful dream for lovers of Nibble, b/c it's irridescent, yellow nude beige and OH! less pink. Awesome. Dreamy. Oh, except it is 100% sheer. And that sux. So if you have *any* pigment to your lips, i wouldn't even bother unless you want a sheer l/g for $23. :(. So even though someoen bought this for me as a gift, i have to return it, i will never wear it. Sad but true.