Dior Addict Lipgloss- Pinch of Ginger

Filtered by skin type : Dry

3.3

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like this sheer lipgloss! Pinch of Ginger (#131 on the packaging) is a shimmery/opalescent pale yellow-beige-nude with a pinky pearly sheen to it. Very sexy and quite light on the lips. My *only* problem with dior ultra-glosses is that they are quite fragrant (chemically almost) and are really thin/runny. However, i hate uber-sticky glosses so in a way, i don't mind the texture-factor. I really like to wear this on its own for a sexy nude pout, or over top of other lipcolors to add complexity :) I am asian, NC30/C3, Dior 300/301.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

love! the consistancy is thin, nice, and pleasant. not too different from chanel glossimers, only thinner. i wish it lasted longter, but the color is a gorgeous gold shimmer that is perfect for everyday wear. the tube is a bit garish, but i like using it. nice gloss, but i don't think i will repurchase, as i never use up most glosses

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Can't recommend this one. I bought it without testing it at the counter, which I almost never do, but it was such a pretty color of yellow.... Mistake!! It's basically clear on with a hint of gold shimmer, but not enough where you could call it gold. I didn't pay that much for a clear gloss and, yes, I exchanged it.