Marc Jacobs Eau De Parfum

Marc Jacobs Eau De Parfum

4.1

on 4/5/2010 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My absolute HG scent! Ill never forget the first time i smelled this, it was on a co-worker who walked by and i fell in love with it! I never get tired of this scent i can seriously wear it everyday. Im not the best at describing scents but this is definitely gardenia, but not overly soapy, instead its very creamy (dont know how else to describe it). Its not obnoxiously strong, so it can be worn during the day and I also wear it on nights out. This scent would appeal to those of us that want to smell sophisicated but not like we drenched ourselves in perfume. Only gripe is the price, but this is one of those splurges that is worth every penny! Enjoy!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is what Paradise must smell like.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

i got this as a present. it smells very fresh but not very long lasting. good for every day use because the smell is not overpowering. wear it to work or on weekends.

on 11/5/2007 10:27:00 PM

What a gorgeous rendition of gardenia. Soft, delicate and feminine. There is nothing sharp or loud about this scent. On me it wears very creamy and almost plush. I would repurchase if I did happen to run out, but with nearly 250 other fragrances in my scent wardrobe that might not happen any time soon. Definitely worth a repurchase.

on 10/23/2007 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I don't think I like this particular flower smell... I don't mind flowery smells at all, but this just bugs the heck out of me. Hated it :-(

on 10/16/2007 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

A gorgeous, elegant gardenia...Even if you hate gardenia (which I don't), there's a chance you'll like Marc Jacobs - it's so rich and smooth. There's no peppery note here for me; the gardenia is mellowed by a fresh clear honeysuckle, and light, yet sultry ginger. This blend is tempered beautifully and never becomes a harsh, loud floral. It's feminine, warm, and very sexy. I think this is one of the finest fragrances of the 2000s, and I feel it's a classic in its own time.

This is one of my favorite scents, especially in the Summer months. I am an avid gardenia fan and I do grow them at home, so I am really hard to please with gardenia based fragrances as they never capture the scent of the flower accurately. I think this fragrance is the best gardenia based one out on the market. It's sweet yet fresh, and it truly smells like fresh gardenias, it must be that aquatic note in it the keeps the scent fresh. Overall, I love this scent and will continue to buy!

on 12/1/2006 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

That old Wendy's commercial slogan comes to mind... "Where's the beef?"

Well, "Where's the Gardenia!?"

I LOVE gardenia, so I couldn't wait to try this. I got it as a birthday gift. I also loved the ad campaign with Sofia Coppola, plus it's Marc Jacobs, so hipster cool! Only, it's one of the most bland, generic fragrances I have ever smelled. Just general floral... I just don't feel gardenia from this. Someone below mentioned grassy notes... maybe. I can't think of anything that it reminds me of, maybe Clinique Happy on the drydown? ugh.

on 2/28/2005 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Lovely.. just lovely. I'm 24 and i love this scent! esp. with my creme brulee lotion.

I love this scent. It is soft and delicate, yet it manages to last a long time. It is a classic.

Popular Fragrances