Marc Jacobs Eau De Parfum

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Marc Jacobs Eau De Parfum

4.3

on 12/15/2001 8:33:00 PM

The smell of this is amazing! I don't use strong perfumes, but this one isn't excessively strong and heavy. It doesn't make me nauseous unlike other strong perfumes. It comes in a beautiful bottle.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

All these years I thought florals just didn't work with me. Boy, was I ever wrong. Marc Jacobs is one of those classic-types that smells good on anyone.
It can be rather strong and heady at first- a lovely interpretation of gardenia-, but it has a nice, fresh dry-down. Like a light, clean-smelling floral. I give it an A+++++ If the price scares you away, worry not. You can smell every dime well-spent.

on 6/26/2002 8:55:00 PM

I love this - this is my new favorite perfume. My only gripe is that it isn't as strong as I'd like. But I love it.

on 11/15/2002 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Oh my goodness! I've found my new perfume! I am very very picky about fragrances, and I'm also a girl who, when she finds one, sticks to one. So far my hardcore perfume crushes had been Happy and Noa, but I wanted something new and different. I saw this in Sephora and just couldn't resist trying it. The packaging was just so darn cute! I give it three stars though, because you could never take it anywhere with you...no cap....i suppose this is just a ploy to get you to buy the $100 purse spray. But anyhow, I sprayed it on me and almost instantly regretted it. At first the perfume was SO overwhelming...but I decided to stick it out. On me it dried down so beautifully! It was light and floral, but also crisp. I'm not very good at describing fragrances, but don't judge a book by it's cover! It was just gorgeous after it dried down! I can't wait to run out and buy every Marc Jacobs perfume product!

on 12/2/2002 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I love this stuff, it's my new signature scent. It smells exactly like gardenia's floating on water, it's just so clean and fresh. The notes are; Gardenia, Wild Muguet, Skin Musk, Cedar, Ginger. It's feminine and light without fading away in a second and it's a floral but it's still very unusual smelling and dare I say it...a modern classic.

All in all it's an incredible fragrance and I will definetly be buying it again when I run out.

on 2/27/2003 12:51:00 AM

Don't hate it, don't love it. At this point, I'm just trying to finish it... I bought this b/c I needed a new perfume and this is an OK choice. There's a little bit of a medicine-y smell to it that I don't like.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this scent. However, I have trouble with the staying power, I liberally drench myself in it and find that it dissipates within a few hours at most. Also, I've also had problems with the spray mechanism/and or entire plastic top breaking. Still, I remain loyal to this scent and my other favorite, Mare.

It's a very fresh,girly perfume :)Perfect for summer !

I liked it alot at first, but now its getting to heady.

A lovely light scent. The fragrance is redolent of gardenia but watery enough and clean enough to not be overpowering. Unusual, but a wonderful fragrance. One of my favorites.

Popular Fragrances