Marc Jacobs Eau De Parfum

Marc Jacobs Eau De Parfum

4.3

on 12/28/2010 9:03:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

this is an amazing flowery smell! it's very creamy and sweet but not in a cheap way, more in a very sophisticated and elegant way. it does have a stinging sour tone when you first put it on though but that fades after a short time.
even though it looks nice the packaging is a bit crappy. i've noticed that in a lot of drugstores the cap just came of and starts dripping which makes everything greasy and gross.
overall i love this perfume but i wouldn't wear too much of it because it can be a bit overwhelming.

on 12/28/2007 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Loooove this fragrance. I have always been a fan of gardenia fragrances, and basically any white-floral-type scents, so this is probably why I love this one so much. It's not too in-your-face; it's not too rich. It's a fresh, clean, and classy take on gardenia. I'm totally in love with it right now, but I'm hesitant to say it's HG status for me, because with fragrances I can never seem to settle on just one signature scent. Oh well, it's the closest thing I've found to perfection when it comes to perfume =)

This is a great scent to wear when you have no idea what you want to wear for a casual day.. it's not very strong when you first spray it on and it dries down nicely into a simple but definitely not cheap floral scent! But make sure you stay out of the wind bc that'll blow this scent right off of you! The lasting power is generally pretty average. You can feel like you can smell it on yourself but not strong enough for other ppl to notice it unless they get really close.
It's a very simple, elegant, and innocent scent with at nice capture of the Gardenia!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My friend has a bottle of this, so I tried it the other night. It's a light, clean, but soft white floral. The predominate note all the way to the drydown is gardenia, so if you don't like gardenia, this is not for you. It's by no means an overpowering gardenia scent, so you don't have to worry about your scent screaming GARDENIA when you walk into a room. :) It's a pleasant frangrance, if you like gardenia and white florals. However, I'm not particularly into either, and I didn't find this to be very long-lasting, so I won't purchase.

Oh god, this smells SO good. I can't get enough. It does start to fade away but it comes with that little purse size travel bottle so you can refresh, and you can refill that later too. The smell is soooooo good. I got the last of the special sets at Nord's. You purchase the women's Eau de Parfum and you get with it a suede black Marc Jacobs clutch, a white with black embossed Marc Jacobs train case, a mini perfume, a body creme, and a body lotion. Train case looks beautiful in my bathroom :)

on 11/13/2006 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'll never forget this fragrance. Wearing it now brings back so many strong memories. This was my first real perfume which I bought when I was 15. It's very feminine and girly, and pretty strong, which is why I took off a lippy, as well as being so popular its cliche now. I used it for special occasions. It's a light floral, but not very musky and definitely not "old lady-ish". The saleswoman who sold it to me told me it was always a very popular scent and the reviews here seem to agree. I'll always have a special place in my heart for this one!

on 10/17/2006 6:08:00 PM

This really is not my favorite fragrance. It is a very light and soft scent, but it smells more like freshly cut grass than anything. Now I am not saying that grass is a horrible smell. I know some people love the scent, but that is basically the main scent I can smell. Maybe if I were able to smell the other notes more, I would like this. But for now, I don't really want to smell like a pile of wet grass.

When i tried this on i loved it !!! the gardenia smells very classy and marc jacobs ,but after wearing this for a day eeww its just soo sickly i like it in the bottle but when i wear it it gives me a bad heaache

in my opinion, what MJ clothing lines would smell like if its style was converted into scent. didn't care much for his other perfumes, so I was sure this one wouldn't be any more impressive, but now it's my favorite perfume of the moment. I feel elegant yet casual. I usually HATE flowery smells, I tend to gravitate towards fruits and greens, but for some reason this is different. I'd reccomend anyone give this a try!

I LOVE this perfume!! It smells sooo wonderful and when you spray it on it lasts a pretty long time. I bought the Marc Jacobs perfume gift set which came with the Eau De Parfum and a lotion mist. The mist is really good because it has the perfume scent so it's kind of like getting two perfume bottles. The only bad thing about this product would be that it can be pricey, but I think it's worth it.

Popular Fragrances