Innoxa Gouttes Bleues

No Image

3.6

Aqua, Melilotus off, Witch Hazel, Sambucus Nig, Centaurea CYA, Anthemis Nob, Methylene Blue, Azulene, Bensalkonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Borate, Sodium Hydroxide

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Yeah, wouldn’t recommend this product. Didn’t really soothe my eyes maybe even irritated them. The packaging is terrible. Hard to squeeze out a drop without it running down your face. I used it for a couple of days and noticed that it stained at least one of my eyes. Very mild but I can see it. I rinsed my eyes and put in moisturising eye drops to hopefully dilute it. Hopefully it remains faded and doesn’t get darker or go green or something. But yeah defs a risk that you take using blue dye in your eye. Hopefully after I sleep it’ll be gone. Sucks cause I was really intrigued by these drops and excited to try them. They were pretty expensive too $20. I’m not gonna risk continuing using them, I threw them out. The doctors did a segment on them how it stained a woman’s eyes. I thought maybe she was just using them too much as a tv presenter. But yeah I’ve only used them for a couple of days once or twice a day. Stick to eye drops at the chemist and not ones bought online. I don’t regret trying them but hopefully the blue fades.

on 4/8/2012 7:39:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse

Has Benzalkonium chloride in it. Doesn't hold a candle to Collyre Bleu de Laiter.

on 12/5/2010 1:31:00 PM

I purchased this product several years back and I can recall using it all up rather quickly after getting the advertised results within a few days of continued use. A bit expensive but feels much more effective, gentler and safer for long term use than Visine drops.

on 2/22/2010 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

okay, Wow. I love these eyedrops. No, they're not going to give you eyes that are supernatural, but they very much enhance the richness of my amber colored brown eyes and make the whites outstandingly white, which is great if you have darker skin like me. I will tell you, the best refreshing eyedrops sold in stores, Like Refresh Tears costs 11-15 dollars a bottle, and they're just clear eyedrops. I bought a two pack for 25.00 CND on Ebay just now, after using the bottle I have for about month. These drops are more than a vanity item for me, they make my eyes feel refreshed and calmed, epecially after some thai stick or a crying jag ;)

on 3/9/2009 6:18:00 AM

Def worth a try. These drops calm my easily irritated eyes, no instant effect, but after a few days, no more red eyes!

on 8/4/2009 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Boy, these drops have saved my eyes when they were tired, when I had an unexpected crying jag before an important event, although a rare occurrence.(hence a fight with the boyfriend). But these drops really helped after my Father Passed last year. And in general for just for just looking good, these drops work well for my eyes.

on 7/16/2006 7:42:00 PM

I LOVE THESE DROPS. VERY SOOTHING & THEY DO BRIGHTEN YOUR EYES. I DON'T USE IT A LOT, BECAUSE IT'S DIFFICULT TO FIND. I'VE PURCHASED THIS TWICE & WILL REPURCHASE.

on 1/4/2008 8:36:00 PM

for those first minutes after applying it seems and feels nice - cause the blue colour of drops reduces red colour in your eyes. Otherwise -nothing special -generally it won't change the look of Ur eyes

Got these in a two-pack of ebay. They're ok, better than most drugstore eye drops, but not the miracle working magic liquid I had kinda hoped for. They make my eyes look brighter, and they help a lot to balance eye makeup so it doesn't look as heavy. It's like adding contrast to your eyes. Pretty good, would buy again. Oh and note of caution, don't keep it under bathroom lights, it evaporated ridiculously fast.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am so thankful to have found these eyedrops, after years of searching for a replacement for my beloved and controversial eye-lite drops were discontinued. I loved those drops so much, just one drop and your tired, red eyes would be instantly bright white and sparkly. This stuff I bought on-line from France, and I must say I am quite impressed with them. Ok, they do not work as well as the eyelite, but they work pretty darn well. Two drops in each eye in the morning 10 mins before I put in my contacts and my eyes are clear and sparkly, good enough for me. Being a contact lense wearer, my eyes et really tired and quite red at times, and these drops work much beter than clear eyes or any such thing, trust me on that, the whites of your eyes get nice and true white. I recommend these.