no images

price range

Reviews

2.0

Sep/09/2005

I thought this product would tone down my highlighted hair. It didn't change a things--very disappointing.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (183 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

May/25/2005

I haven't yet used this product, but I'm really glad a more mainstream brand is finally selling a toner for highlights. As for glitttergrl, I'm assuming they bought the package assuming it actually highlighted the hair.

This product does NOT highlight the hair - it only brings out ALREADY highlighted hair. It makes brassy highlights cooler and more blonde - rather than …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesBlack

1.0

May/01/2005

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY! This proct doesn't show up at all!! I spent 2 hrs highlighting my freinds hair and the result: absouletly nothing we left the dye in for an hour hoping the results would come through. The color on the box not only looks dull, but DOESN"T SHOW UP!!!

0 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal

HairRed

EyesBrown

Jun/06/2004

Thank the Lord for this...It saved my highlights...gave me the prettiest tone (I used Biege) on my overpriced highlights..I was going to go back to the salon or a touch up, instead I went to Sallys and bought this for $7&change...Turned my yellow brassy hair to a beutiful blonde...

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age19-24