Urban Decay Acid Rain

Urban Decay Acid Rain

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I would certainly buy this again but of course my luck is that it is discontinued already. I was lucky enough to get it on MUA in a swap! The color is so lovely and perfect for Spring. The pigment is nice and bright enough to blend. I blended it with a gold and blue for a nice seductive eye look. I love how smooth it goes on! (I have now been wearing it for a week and receive more compliments on this e/s color than I have in the past two years!)

on 2/5/2011 11:00:00 AM

Yellow-green. Think spring green. Next to it's dazzling kin it's not all that impressive, but once you put it on...well there's no stopping the love. It's sheer enough to be a great support color, and looks amazing mixed with a nude color and/or an accent color. It's a perfect green for the conservative workplace actually.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Ahhh, I love this color: shimmery yellow-green with gold highlight. It's really unexpected, and makes my turquoise-y eyes look dark blue.

It's sheer but buildable, especially if you use a primer, so it's very possible to wear it to work. It's also one of the few makeup products I've been complimented on by a non-makeup using person.

Yes, this product is discontinued, so you currently can only buy existing stock. I picked mine up at ULTA. They still had a few of the eyeshadow duo packs with Midnight Cowboy (a pinky-gold beige) kicking around for $19, so I would try there or before hitting up the RIP section on the UD site.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I absolutely adore Acid Rain! I have dark brown eyes with little flecks of green, and this e/s is THE perfect compliment! It looks like a crazy shade in the pan, but it comes out as a light greenish-yellow on the lid. It is very wearable and suitable for office wear (when you want to be a little spunky lol ;) I saw on UD's website that Acid Rain has been discontinued. I haven't even made a dent in my first pan, but I quickly ordered another single to make sure I had an extra on hand. I paid $17 for this and would definitely repurchase if it wasn't discontinued!

on 5/30/2010 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Nice wearable color that's still off the beaten path for someone my age. Office appropriate and classy yet shows some individuality and style. Looks nice with mildew or chains in the crease or no crease color at all with sellout in the browbone area and black eyeliner. As usual, even without primer, staying power is above average.

on 3/30/2010 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A light green with yellow gold shift, shimmer eyeshadow - that blending well, needed to build it up if you wanted some serious color from it and totally not for me.

To cool toned for my NW/NC 25 or Light-Medium with Neutral/Beige Undertones coloring.

on 3/18/2010 8:00:00 PM

Really pretty color, would prefer it less sheer, but the sheerness of it means it's good for the daytime despite being such a bright color. Unhappy with packaging though. Heard great things about UD and got a cheap, light-feeling plastic container. Meh.

Gorgeous! Lime green in the pan but goes on a golden green - nicely pigmented with shimmer that looks glowy and sophisticated. Texture is blendable and smooth. Good for lid or inner corners.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a really pigmented shadow from UD--it's lime green with some sheen, and shows up really nicely. Would def. buy again.

on 12/15/2009 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

gorgeous golden green colour, I picked it up from a clearance bin and was amazed at how pretty it was considering how i found it =]