Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy Calming Creme

Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy Calming Creme

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Colloidal Oatmeal, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

I use this during the colder seasons for my dry skin problems. I never had problems with this lotion and I just love how it hydrates my skin.

Good thick lotion. Perfect for dry skin

on 6/3/2015 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got a sample from local dermatologist and so far i like it. I do NOT have excema and have been using it on my neck, chest & arms (not on my face yet). No scent, light to medium "weight" and easy to use.

No issues so far. A "safe" choice.

on 12/15/2014 10:58:00 PM

This is a great daily moisturiser. I received a sample and am almost out which mean I need to find this. I'm hoping its a reasonable price. It really hydrates my skin. I wear it every morning before I put my makeup on. I can't wait to buy a full size bottle

on 3/2/2017 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This has been my HG body lotion for when my skin is super dry and itchy in the Winter. It's very rich and immediately relieves tight/itchy feeling dry skin. It is indeed calming! No noticeable fragrance. This is a bit pricier than most d/s moisturizers, but it is well worth it. The texture is rich and absorbs immediately. It does not have that greasy, runny feeling that cheaper lotions have, so the price point is worth it. I even use this lotion on my face (for reference I have dry skin and am not clog-prone). Squeeze tube is clean and hygienic. I did try purchasing the Target version of this, which was much cheaper, but it had a weird floral scent. Will continue to purchase the brand name.

My skin is super dry, especially in the winter and this cream is great! It does take awhile to dry but it's nice & very moisturizing. Especially after I've shaved, I really need a thick lotion to prevent dryness & this always does the trick. I'd definitely reccommend this to anyone with dry skin!

With my very sensitive, eczema-ridden, picky skin, this is one of only 2 lotions I can use that works wonders! It hasn't broke me out yet after a month of use, and I can even use it on my face on dry patchest! I normally will break out right away with products I can't use. I like Eucerin's products in general. This product isn't as rich as the petroleum-based Aquaphor baby stuff they have that I use on my hands and face in the winter, but it is a close second for the summer months! Definitely a repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I bought this moisturizer when I was suffering from a weird bout of eczema. My skin was a little itchy and super dry and bumping feeling. I felt like a lizard! I used this and it did not burn... it felt really gentle and soothing... and overnight my skin was transformed! No longer lizard-like. After using it for a few more nights, my skin felt softer than it had in a while. I think this is the perfect every day moisturizer whether you have sensitive skin or not. And it's so gentle I even use it on my face when I am rushing to get out of the bathroom!

Update: I continue to buy this stuff every winter because whenever November rolls around, the itchy bumps on the backs of my thighs and behind my knees return. After using this just once, the problem resolves itself. I plan on using it on a daily basis to keep the eczema at bay.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

With the bipolar temps lately (80 one day, 50 the next), my skin was confused, dry some days, itchy others, especially my lower legs. Love this stuff. Just slather it on and skin feels soft without irritation. I also use it on my face from time to time.

I've been using this as a moisturizer for my face after my showers, and I definitely love using it. While I don't feel any particular amount of calming action from it, it does a great job moisturizing and soaking into my skin. It doesn't make me greasy and helps with trouble dry patches that I have. Has no scent and the 8oz bottle is worth the price!

Popular Lotions / Creams