Davidoff Davidoff Cool Water Frozen

3.3

on 9/26/2011 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

I like it, but it's quite boring and generic-smelling. Smells just like... frozen water!

on 1/22/2011 10:11:00 AM

great but i dont see the difference between this and the original scent, maybe not as strong but i prefer the original scent to this one.

To Read all 6 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I purchased this a few years ago when I was still in high school. Cool Water was in back then, so I though this couldn't be bad, didn't bother testing. The scent gave me a headache constantly, I still have my bottle till now, I use it a airfreshner now, and even doing that gives me a headache.

on 3/12/2009 3:02:00 AM

This scent is much sweeter than the original cool water and less intense than cool water wave. It smells like cool water but in a lighter fruitier way, just exactly how I like it. Great scent for the summer even though it's a "frozen" fragrance. One spray is enough, any more can be too nauseous.

on 8/15/2008 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I didn't even know what to expect when I bought it. I only knew that it'd be light and fresh. And it is. The smell is great, less floral than what I used to wear. And, most importantly, my husband didn't complain a word. (He's very sensitive to some scents. I had to stop using several lotions and perfumes cuz he couldn't stand them :( )
One thing though, it doesn't seem to last all day, for me at least.

on 6/5/2004 5:11:00 PM

This is the new special limited edition summer fragrance by Davidoff. Lighter and sweeter than the first Cool Water, it does acctually smell like ice! I hope this will do so well they make it a regular!

Popular Fragrances