Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray

4.1

Water\Aqua\Eau, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Centella Asiatica (Hydrocotyl) Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Caffeine, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Trehalose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Sorbitol, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have a couple of face mists, both high end and drug store, and i find myself constantly coming back to this.

I think it's because you are literally paying for what it is, a face mist that provides some sort of moisture balance for your skin, and not pretending to be anything else. Using this over my powdery face sets it and makes it look natural and non-cakey. I don't think they advertise this product as sans fragrance, but there is a smell to it, and the smell just reminds me of a hydration product that works.

If you've never smelled the product before, i urge you to go try, it's just.. unique.

I would buy this again the moment i finish my current bottle, i'm already reaching 1/4 mark.

All in all, i think this Moisture Surge line really, really works.

Another favorite Clinique product of mine. Always with me. During the day I don’t usually need to refresh the moisturizer but if I don’t have the time for a moisturizer or if I need to (because of the makeup) or if I feel to lazy to do the routine I use it and I loooooooove it! Great product for lazy people like me!

I enjoy this spray quite a lot. Ive never used a moisturizing spray, and I'm glad i tried this one. I have a feeling it will last for ages. It's very light and refreshing and is nice to set a full face of makeup and make it look a bit softer. The only thing I would change is the pump and heaviness of the mist. Since my late twenties I have early moderate RA and I find it a bit hard to depress the sprayer. The mist comes out a touch heavy at times and I wish the particles were smaller. Maybe I'd suggest a non aerosol air pump sprayer, those produce a very fine mist and are used in a lot of organic room sprays and cooking sprays as an alternative to aerosol cans. But I assume this would up product costs.

This is a very nice spray toner from Clinique, feels fresh, light, has no scent, great after cleansing or whenever your skin needs a pick me up, perfect for travelling. I will not be repurchasing this as I prefer my PC Skin balancing pore reducing toner, if I'm going to pay for something I want the best it can buy and with more active ingredients. Price is ok but the ingredient listing is rather short, if it had more active ingredients I would continue to buy this. I will not repurchase this.

I got this as a free gift at Sephora. I have used it for three days and really have noticed a difference in my face...to keep from spraying in my eyes or wasting it, I spray it on my fingers and rub in. My dehydrated skin feels so much better with this and will definitely purchase again. It soaks in beautifully. I haven't tried it in the morning yet, but think I will tomorrow as it's wonderful. No scent that I notice and I love that it's in a spray bottle....I probably would use too much if it was in a jar. My face has looked so much better in the past few mornings....I dab a little extra under my eyes that seem dehydrated and it's wonderful. First product that really does seem to hydrate my dehydrated skin. VERY PLEASED!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Omg. Holy grail moisturizer! I’m a devout Clinique girl and don’t know why it took me so long to try this on my sensitive skin. Love love love.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I don't understand the reviews saying it is water in a bottle. I spray this on and my face feels sticky and gross. I even sprayed it on my two teenage daughters and they hated it and said "mom, I can't believe you like this!". Also, don't spray it near your mouth because it tastes gross. I am almost 46 with very dry very sensitive skin. This made my skin feel gross, itch, and I did have breakouts but was using two new things so I am not sure if this was it. I feel like this would be more of a toner than a moisturizer. If you don't like to feel heavy or sticky things on your face, you won't like this.

This product is a nice addition to your skin care routine if you have dry skin. This isn't a must, but if you're looking to add in some additional Moisture this is a great option. I use this after washing my face and just use a couple spritzes. While this line of Clinique doesn't always have the most new state-of-the-art ingredients, this is a reliable alcohol free spray. My more detailed review is below:

What I like about this formula is that it leaves a perceptible hydration on the skin (due to the higher molecular weight Dipropylene Glycol) without leaving any heavy or sticky after-feel. The spray is absolutely perfect! It provides an even and very fine mist that is light and evenly covers the face. (Some products like the Origins Maskimizer or the La Mer The Mist have such strong sprays that one feels more like being watered by the garden hose than by a cosmetic product.)
The formula is composed mainly of Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin (all are humectants) but also of some notable anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory ingredients (Aloe, Chamomile and Sucrose).

Ingredients: Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Centella Asiatica (Hydrocotyl) Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Caffeine, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Trehalose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Sorbitol, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have used moisture/setting sprays from MAC, Herbivore, Marc Jacobs, and Kiehls, but like this one the best. I purchased it at the Duty Free store at the airport (warning: the 4.2 oz bottle does not meet carry on requirements). It's reasonably priced and keeps my skin looking dewy all day. I'm not sure you'd want this if you prefer a matte look.