Biotherm Biosource Softening Toner Alcohol Free

3.9

Aqua, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat, Propylene Glycol, PEG-20, Methyl Gluceth-20, Sodium Citrate, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Maris Sal, Magnesium Gluconate, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citric Acid, Vitreoscilla Ferment Extract, Parfum

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i bought this along w/ the matching mousterizer and cleanser. this is only the 2nd toner that ive owned/used...so far so good. i like everything about it. the combo of all 3 items have cleaerd up my face and they have a wonderful smell.

the toner takes off whatever dirties my cleanser missed and doesnt leave my face feeling tight or dry.

UPDATE:
been using this line for a month now and it has done nothing but give me painful zits! continued >>

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This isn't the best toner out there but it isn't the worst. I used a sample and it didn't dry my skin but it didn't do wonders either. I prefer my Biosensitive calming mist.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Short review ... I think it does nothing at all - very much like tape water ...

I have acne prone skin, and every winter my cheeks get extremely dry and flaky (but they still break out) I started using this toner in the fall and have not once needed to use a moisturizer since!!! My skin has not had one flake this winter and never feels dry or tight. There is no sunscreen in this, however, so if you use an spf everyday, better stick with an ordinary moisturizer. Great product.. my HG moisturizer.

this did make my skin softer without making it feel dry and tight. I think this might have BHA, so I recall reading in Paula's B. book, but please correct me if I am wrong. It didn't take any additional make-up off after cleaning my face, may be this is cuz my cleanser is very good or this is just a very gentle product. Overall a good product, especially if it does have BHA, will buy again.

It is designed for dry skin, I am combo and it still works great. As most of the toner, it doesn't do wonders, but it makes my skin soft, refreshing, and smell nice too. What more can I say.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this toner. I like to use a toner to make sure all my foundation is removed, because I'm paranoid about that. This has a nice light scent and pretty package, also has antioxidants, and is alcohol free. It's a tad pricy but I think it's worth it.

This is by far the best toner i have come across. True, it is a bit pricey but i dont mind forking out the extra money for something that won't irritate my skin and give it some antioxidants. This has no alcohol, wipes off any residue left from cleansing, makes my skin feel refreshed and moisturised. I have normal to dry skin, and would recommend this for all skin types. If you have oily skin, then this may be the only thing you need after cleansing.

I've used lots of toners and this is simply not impressive at all. Just average and I should have given it a 3 since it's doing no bad after all, but that weird heavy scent it's got makes me take off one more lipstick.

I did like this and the smell wasn't too heavy for me, but I probably won't be buying this again because of the high price. As I said, this is a good product, but not a special product. For people with dry skin I might suggest (Lumene's, I don't want to advertise) toners because they cost half the price but are good.

However, I would recommend people to buy and try this, since it is a good product.