no images

Reviews

3.0
fromVikilu

Feb/21/2012

This toner is alcohol-free but something in it stings my face. However, it cleans my face better than many other alcohol-free toners. So I suspect it has some sort of ingredients similar to alcohol. If you have sensitive skin, you may need to ask for a sample to test it out before buying the full size.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

frommadaba

Jun/13/2011

I bought this in the 400ml size for about $35. That seems like a lot, but when you do the math for volume/price, it actually works out to the same price of some of the drugstore brands.

I really like it so far; have been using for a few weeks now. I like the pump bottle, and the texture is smooth on my skin. No tightening or burning sensation. Would definitely recommend.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

3.0
fromilj

May/24/2010

I got a free sample of this product. It doesn't seem to do anything special, although it's nicely scented (perhaps could even go lighter on the scent). It's too expensive for me to buy, and I didn't particularly like the packaging-- it looked nice, but was a bit inconvenient to actually use.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Feb/12/2010

I love this toner. It is alcohol free so it doesn't dry out my skin . It is very refreshing and soothing. Always try to pick up the limited time 200ML offer.. Its only an extra 8 dollars and you get twice as much.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

Nov/13/2009

this feels very similar to my LUSH toner. my skin feel so soft and looks like it also helps on picking up stuff that my cleanser can't pick up. so far I quite like it. if I can't find a better toner, I'll keep using this one.

About reviewer (113 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

Jun/30/2009

this product works so well in softening my skin, especially after i use the cleansing milk that this brand also provides. it also has a great scent. however, i find that there are many other brands out there that bring just about the same effect on my skin, and they cost so much less. so that's probably why i wouldn't buy this again.

About reviewer (109 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2.0
fromsolai

Jun/20/2009

This smells nice and is alcohol free but I don't see any point in using it. You get the same effect, no visible effect that is, with anything much cheaper.

About reviewer (164 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

frompoozi

Mar/29/2009

I love the scent and the gentle touch of this toner. It's moisturizing and refreshing, at the same time, without strong alchohol smell. It does not sting my face. And it seems to be moisturizing my skin in the summer days even though I did not put moisturizer on. Will buy it again if I cannot find a cheaper "natural" toner out there. Cost me almost $30 cdn after tax, it's too …Read more

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

2.0

Mar/23/2009

Although I actually have oily/ combination skin, I've been using this toner for a couple of years now, and in conjunction with a good cleanser and zit cream, found it's totally cleared my skin up. In fact the moisturizing factor is so good I rarely need to use a seperate moisturizer which justifies the price! It actually does feel 'comforting' on the skin and I imagine it …Read more

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

Oct/11/2008

There are not that many toners out there that doesn't have alcohol in it so I do feel that this is a great toner to use especially if you have dry skin. It's very gentle on your skin and it has a pleasant smell to it. That being said, another product that is very comparable to this and almost 5 times cheaper is the Nivea Visage Gentle Toner. So why pay $26 when you only need to pay $6 …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium