wet n wild Color Icon Brow & Eye Liner Pencil

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/22/2013 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

UMMM WOW THIS IS MY FAV BROW PENCIL IN THE WORLD. I have been using and repurchasing this product since um..for years. It works so well. I buy mine in dark brown and it always looks natural. The key is to not use so much! I used to draw it directly onto my brows, then I found an even better way. Take an angled brush, get the product on the brush, then apply it to your brows. It lasts all day regardless if I use it with any primer. "holy grail" brow pencil.

on 5/1/2011 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

For me this is just too dark. Reading the other reviews I see that there are other colors, but all I seen is taupe and dark brown. Dark brown is a very dark brown and my skin tone is dark nw45 and my hair is dark almost black I just look unnatural.

on 1/21/2006 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

well I love this thing, i mean come on, 99 cents!!! but there is not apparent penciling-in of brows - its a great way to fill in the gaps. i have the darkest color and it goes perfectly with my soft black eyebrows. I have never used this as an eyeliner

on 12/30/2004 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have this in Mink Brown. Its a dark,grey brown. I decided to ditch my old faithful Maybelline Expert Eye pencil in velvet black for this. I use it on my brows and it fills in and darkens my brows without looking stark black or garish. A nice natural color. At $.99 I'd definitley repurchase.