wet n wild Color Icon Brow & Eye Liner Pencil

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought the Taupe shade as it seemed like it would be a perfect match for my eyebrows. I was right. It is not too dark, blends well, and has good longevity. I love that it costs only 99 cents so I can buy many backups. I just do tiny feather strokes along my brows and I am done. I have no need to set it. I have yet to try it as an eyeliner, but I have so many eyeliners already I think I'll just use this pencil solely for my brows.

I have dark brown hair but light brown eyebrows, so I decided to try out taupe. I LOVE it! It is the perfect colour for my brows (matches them flawlessly). I used to use eyeshadow for my brows, but they always ended up looking ashy, plus it took too long. This pencil (which is huge btw) gives me excellent control and a natural look (I only use it to fill in any gaps)... I would recommend this for sure. And it's only $1.50, how could you go wrong?

on 8/11/2010 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this for years - it's my favorite hands down for cost and color. I have black hair and brows and use the Mink Brown which is a blacker brown than Dark Brown (which is still a little red for me). The only drawback is that I hate pencils and having to sharpen every 3rd time I use it. But this will continue to be my favorite until I find a cheap brow kit where the brush it comes with can do a good job. Until then, I need to keep sharpening this pencil (99 cents, a bargain!) and toting my angled stiff brush with me.

on 3/13/2008 10:18:00 PM

I've always been a brow powder girl and wanted to try to see what it's like using a brow pencil. I didn't want to spend a lot of money just in case I didn't like it, so I chose this one based on the reviews. I'm glad I did! It looks so natural when I put it on, and it was so easy to apply! I made sure I used a light hand, with short, feathery strokes and it looked great. It also lasted all day. No more brushes and powder for me...I've become an eyebrow pencil convert! The only problem I had was the colour...I chose mink brown but it's just a little too dark on me. I'm going to try the dark brown instead. I took off one lippie for packaging because the cap doesn't seem to fit properly and falls off. Other than that, great product. I'll definitely repurchase!
UPDATE: For some reason, after I sharpened it, it turned on all soft and mushy on me. It was like trying to do my brows with a crayon. That's too bad, because I really liked it at first!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love these things. I got a few of them for around 1 dollar a piece(cant beat that). They glide on nice and work great. I have also had problems in the past with pencils being to waxy, but not this one.

This is product is so great and cheap! The gel makes eye brows stay in place for long time while brow pencil makes eye brow give clean shape. I bought mine in mocha.

on 6/18/2005 11:55:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

For such a cheap product, the quality of this pencil is outstanding. I have black hair, and the darkest color they had was a dark brown, but it looks so natural. I usually draw a thin line, then use a brow brush to spread and blend the color. It's smooth and easy to use. As an eyeliner, it glides along eyes without tugging but it's not that pigmented, so it'd be better as a brow pencil. Overall a great cheap (.99USD) product.

Popular Brows Products