wet n wild Color Icon Brow & Eye Liner Pencil

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/3/2017 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have multiples of this in mink brown, a medium dark blue toned grey, a taupe and a bronze. I like the brown or taupe for brows (I use this when I don't feel like using a brush and eye brow gel but I do usually end up using a spoolie to blend the pencil). I like the lighter colors for under eye lining (I don't use mascara on lower lashes so there is less likelihood of a mess). They smudge if I use them on the upper lid (I have oily eyelids) and they tend to wreck primer and shadows. I also sometimes use the lighter shades in a pinch for lining a neutral lip. So, the high mark goes for them being somewhat all purpose. They also don't smell stale like two of my sephora nano pencils.

Recent reformulations (I have newer nude and white pencils) are creamier and softer.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Atrocious as both a brow pencil and eyeliner.
This pencil is that soft type lead which leads to very thick and soft lines which means you need to use that brush to blend it out= NOT natural. It gives that colored in appearance I see so many girls have. It looks fake.
I still use it as an eyeliner because I DO like that mild grunge look

Go try NYX Micro brow pencil. The lead is firm. You're able to draw very thin lines that mimic real brow hairs. And also full gaps of course.

___

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

smudges and slides like crazy. formula being creamy is the only pro of this product

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This brow/eye pencil is pretty good for a $1 product. Most of wet n wild's products are misses for me with the exception of the wet n wild fergie eye primer. I bought it in mink brown for my brows. There aren't any weird red undertones. It is more like a dark brown with slight grey understones. I find it waxy and glides smoothly, but i find it a bit difficult to fill in my sparse and light colored brows lightly without making them look harsh. I think i will stick with brow powders. Btw it is a terrible eyeliner because the tip is hard and drags on eyes. If your brows are already full and dark and you want to even them out, this is the perfect brow pencil for you.

on 5/21/2014 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Really nice for the brows!!!! It's not a very good eyeliner but it's an excellent brow pencil. Very nice and very affordable.

on 7/28/2013 6:34:00 PM

I had to write a review because i love it. I always used E.L.F's eyebrow kit because it seemed to be the most popular and cheap alternative, but this eyebrow pencil in Taupe ( my hair is black) is excellent! i don't know why people like E.L.F's eyebrow kit, it can't compare to other brands. I'm asian and my eyebrows "stick out" so this pencil helped make it stay in place because it's waxy. However, use a light hand when applying to get a natural look. Taupe matches black hair. It's like $2.00 in Canada and i also use it along with Milani's eyebrow kit.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a great brow pencil. So affordable! and works well with my thin, light brown brows. I would give it a 5 if I didn't have to use a brush afterwards to blend or if the pencil had a suitable brush on the non-working end eliminating the need for me to hunt down my own brush. I have bought it twice...having completely used up the first one.

on 2/9/2012 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product and it's cheap. They give a lot and the color is wonderful. I use this for my brows and it's a light color that makes my eyebrows look natural. I love this product and I will continue to buy it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I love these! They are very creamy so no tugging when you use them as liner. They are also very pigmented and they keep well so you don't need to use a lot of product at once and you save so much money.

They do smudge, but only if you run your finger over it. If you just press on it, it won't transfer. Should be good for people with hooded eyelids. Just don't rub your eyes and brows :p

I also have very oily skin, but that does not seem to affect the eyeliner.

on 4/1/2011 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

such a high rating produce. So I thought I'll give it a try. For $2 I should have nothing to lose. At first I used it on my brows but it's too soft and the color is too intense. I also used it to line the water lines but it smudges and makes my eyes so watery and itchy.

Popular Brows Products