wet n wild Color Icon Brow & Eye Liner Pencil

Filtered by hair type : Other
wet n wild Color Icon Brow & Eye Liner Pencil

4.8

on 4/7/2018 11:21:00 PM

This is such a good product! I use the dark black for my waterline since the pencil tip is pretty thick. It goes on creamy and smooth, you don't need to press hard. Would totally recommend to try this product

TAUPE=HG eyebrow pencil!! I have yet to find anything even close to this for eyebrows. I liked Maybelline's twin red pencils in Blond but Taupe is cheaper, lasts longer on my oily face, & is a very good color match. It's fairly easy to find at stores, the Mayb Blond are harder to find; I love how long this pencil is because you feel like ur getting a ton of product. So I don't feel badly about sharpening it every other day. This has become a staple for me; I won't use anything else on my brows. Love, love, love!!

on 10/23/2012 9:54:00 PM

I absolutely love this. This is HG quality for me. I tried brow products from lancome, elf, and tarte- none of them compare to this pencil. This is waxy enough to keep my brow hairs in place and it looks very natural with my dark brown hair. No red tones what so ever which i cant stand. I am surprise that this taupe color works so well with dark asian hair and it does not look harsh. One of my favorite bloggers blogged about this a few years ago and recommended that I tried it and I am so glad I did. It lasts all day and it does not rub off. The best thing about this is how affordable and easy to find this pencil is. This is the only brow product I use and I do not need a gel to set it. I am still trying to finish the other brow products I brought.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

im reviewing this as a liner, not a brow pencil.
i bought this for $0.98 and im very impressed! unlike many other liners (HE and LE), this liner doesnt irritate my eyes at all.
the texture is creamy and thick, so application is very smooth and pigmented. but, because its so creamy, it can slide around (i have oily lids). so i recommend that you set it with a powder.
you get a lot of product. ive been using this liner for months and im still only half done! will definitely repurchase once i finally finish it!

on 7/25/2009 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Mink Brown is the perfect color for my brows..
I've got thin dark brown/black brows and fine brown hair..
I've tried the maybelline and covergirl brow twin packs and I like their packaging and water resistant claims but none of the colors match..
Most dark brown pencils are too reddish, black is too dark and off-tone.
I don't settle for "blonde" or taupe colors anymore either because I can tell the difference when I try to fill in the top of my brow line with a blonde or taupe color.
Wet n wild Mink brown is the perfect natural brown color, whereas many dark brown pencils might be "warm" brown.. It's nice to use warm browns for filling in brows and adding warmth but if I want to add length and thickness I would choose Mink Brown for someone like me.
The only reason I give this 4 stars instead of 5 is that I want it to be formulated and sold as a water resistant brown pencil! I love it.. It lasts long and I've never had a problem with it coming off but for some reason I just want that extra added security.. just so I know that there's no better brow pencil out there..