wet n wild Color Icon Brow & Eye Liner Pencil

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/7/2018 11:21:00 PM

This is such a good product! I use the dark black for my waterline since the pencil tip is pretty thick. It goes on creamy and smooth, you don't need to press hard. Would totally recommend to try this product

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favorite eyebrow product! I use the dark brown one and I love it! I'm able to create a natural looking but defined brow with this or a fuller bold brow. The brush it comes with is also helpful. Overall it's amazing, and it's super affordable. I really recommend it.

on 11/16/2017 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

The one thing I liked about this is the color is spot on for my dark brown brows. It's a very soft pencil and goes on creamy and thick. It's very easy to over apply. You have to use the spoolie to blend because it's not a natural look at all. I guess this might be good for that extra bold insta-brow or maybe if you do drag. But it's not natural looking at all even when use with an ultra light hand and blended to smithereens. At least it only cost me $2.

on 5/3/2017 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have multiples of this in mink brown, a medium dark blue toned grey, a taupe and a bronze. I like the brown or taupe for brows (I use this when I don't feel like using a brush and eye brow gel but I do usually end up using a spoolie to blend the pencil). I like the lighter colors for under eye lining (I don't use mascara on lower lashes so there is less likelihood of a mess). They smudge if I use them on the upper lid (I have oily eyelids) and they tend to wreck primer and shadows. I also sometimes use the lighter shades in a pinch for lining a neutral lip. So, the high mark goes for them being somewhat all purpose. They also don't smell stale like two of my sephora nano pencils.

Recent reformulations (I have newer nude and white pencils) are creamier and softer.

on 1/5/2017 4:48:00 PM

I have been using minx brown as my eyebrow pencil religiously for almost 5 years. The product is absolutely perfect for me. What some people see as flaws are actually pros for me. I have light brown eyebrows so I'm glad the pencil goes on light so I can build the color up or down. I like that it's slightly smudgy so you can blend it it for a flawless look.

It sharpens so easily, I've never had one break...or dry out. And one jumbo pencil lasts me like 18 months.

This is a miracle no-brainer product for me. I always have flawless browns for less than a cent per application.

Side note: I never use this as eyeliner.

on 5/27/2016 12:50:00 AM

I tried the Blond eyebrow pencil and was very disappointed. I was around the same price as most drugstore brands, so around $8Can. It's WAY too soft and glides on very smooth and pigmented, like you'd expect an eyeliner to be. Very hard to subtly fill in brows for a natural look. This also makes the pencil dull, so you need to sharpen it quite often. The cap does not stay on at all. The only perk is that there is more product in a pencil than most other brow pencils I've seen, but this fact is negated since you have to sharpen it so often.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Atrocious as both a brow pencil and eyeliner.
This pencil is that soft type lead which leads to very thick and soft lines which means you need to use that brush to blend it out= NOT natural. It gives that colored in appearance I see so many girls have. It looks fake.
I still use it as an eyeliner because I DO like that mild grunge look

Go try NYX Micro brow pencil. The lead is firm. You're able to draw very thin lines that mimic real brow hairs. And also full gaps of course.

___

While the color that I got was perfect however it was just too soft for me. You need to sharpen it everytime you finish doing 1 side of your eyebrow. And I find that this pencil was just too long to travel with other items in my makeup bag.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

smudges and slides like crazy. formula being creamy is the only pro of this product

on 4/28/2015 1:01:00 PM

This product is love/hate for me. I like the color Dark Brown - I have black hair and so I need a brow shade that has no tones of red or warmth in it. I always need a spoolie to blend out the color because it doesn't glide on in small strokes and look natural. But it is good practice to blend out your brow color anyways. Because it doesn't apply perfectly- I struggle with "is one brow darker than the other" issue all the time. While this is awesome for the price, I need something fool-proof for a quick application on a daily basis and sometimes this product causes me to take my time. I would repurchase but will always be looking for something better.

Popular Brows Products