Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Brow & Eye Liner Pencil

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/27/2016 12:50:00 AM

I tried the Blond eyebrow pencil and was very disappointed. I was around the same price as most drugstore brands, so around $8Can. It's WAY too soft and glides on very smooth and pigmented, like you'd expect an eyeliner to be. Very hard to subtly fill in brows for a natural look. This also makes the pencil dull, so you need to sharpen it quite often. The cap does not stay on at all. The only perk is that there is more product in a pencil than most other brow pencils I've seen, but this fact is negated since you have to sharpen it so often.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Atrocious as both a brow pencil and eyeliner.
This pencil is that soft type lead which leads to very thick and soft lines which means you need to use that brush to blend it out= NOT natural. It gives that colored in appearance I see so many girls have. It looks fake.
I still use it as an eyeliner because I DO like that mild grunge look

Go try NYX Micro brow pencil. The lead is firm. You're able to draw very thin lines that mimic real brow hairs. And also full gaps of course.

___

To Read all 81 Reviews, Login or Join

While the color that I got was perfect however it was just too soft for me. You need to sharpen it everytime you finish doing 1 side of your eyebrow. And I find that this pencil was just too long to travel with other items in my makeup bag.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

smudges and slides like crazy. formula being creamy is the only pro of this product

on 4/28/2015 1:01:00 PM

This product is love/hate for me. I like the color Dark Brown - I have black hair and so I need a brow shade that has no tones of red or warmth in it. I always need a spoolie to blend out the color because it doesn't glide on in small strokes and look natural. But it is good practice to blend out your brow color anyways. Because it doesn't apply perfectly- I struggle with "is one brow darker than the other" issue all the time. While this is awesome for the price, I need something fool-proof for a quick application on a daily basis and sometimes this product causes me to take my time. I would repurchase but will always be looking for something better.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This brow/eye pencil is pretty good for a $1 product. Most of wet n wild's products are misses for me with the exception of the wet n wild fergie eye primer. I bought it in mink brown for my brows. There aren't any weird red undertones. It is more like a dark brown with slight grey understones. I find it waxy and glides smoothly, but i find it a bit difficult to fill in my sparse and light colored brows lightly without making them look harsh. I think i will stick with brow powders. Btw it is a terrible eyeliner because the tip is hard and drags on eyes. If your brows are already full and dark and you want to even them out, this is the perfect brow pencil for you.

on 10/11/2014 12:28:00 AM

I bought this in a pinch because I have been having a hard time finding my beloved Maybelline Define-a-brow. I know, I know, I can order it from Ulta but I ran out and couldn't wait that long. This is ok. I just find it to be too soft. I sharpen it to get a more defined line and the tip breaks off. If it were more expensive, I would be irritated since I have to sharpen it a lot. But it's cheap and comes with a lot of product so can't complain too much. I may try to use it by rubbing it on a brush and then applying it but today I bought NYX's brow set so I may like that better. Review coming soon for that.

It's very good for eyebrows but horrible as an eyeliner.

on 9/1/2014 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I've been using this for about two years. I bought it and kept using it because of the price. It's a dollar at Target and lasts forever.

I realized it was an o-kay product when I tried my friends higher end Chanel eyebrow pencil over the weekend. Chanel glides on better and the result looks way more natural than this one.

This liner comes on too dark and you definitely need to brush it out. If your skin is slightly oily when you put it on, it can be difficult to get it to look natural. I have really sparse eyebrows from over plucking in my teens, and in the mornings I over moisturize, and my skin is too dewey, the eyebrow pencil creates a drawn in look rather than a natural brow. Like sharpie eyebrows. Ew. I would have to erase, re-do, waste time. Not okay.

I'm on the prowl for a better quality one now. I suggest to splurge a little on a better quality eyebrow pencil, cause even if your makeup is all on point, bad brows can kill it.

on 5/21/2014 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Really nice for the brows!!!! It's not a very good eyeliner but it's an excellent brow pencil. Very nice and very affordable.

Popular Brows Products