wet n wild Color Icon Brow & Eye Liner Pencil

Filtered by age: 25-29
wet n wild Color Icon Brow & Eye Liner Pencil

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favorite eyebrow product! I use the dark brown one and I love it! I'm able to create a natural looking but defined brow with this or a fuller bold brow. The brush it comes with is also helpful. Overall it's amazing, and it's super affordable. I really recommend it.

on 1/5/2017 4:48:00 PM

I have been using minx brown as my eyebrow pencil religiously for almost 5 years. The product is absolutely perfect for me. What some people see as flaws are actually pros for me. I have light brown eyebrows so I'm glad the pencil goes on light so I can build the color up or down. I like that it's slightly smudgy so you can blend it it for a flawless look.

It sharpens so easily, I've never had one break...or dry out. And one jumbo pencil lasts me like 18 months.

This is a miracle no-brainer product for me. I always have flawless browns for less than a cent per application.

Side note: I never use this as eyeliner.

on 5/27/2016 12:50:00 AM

I tried the Blond eyebrow pencil and was very disappointed. I was around the same price as most drugstore brands, so around $8Can. It's WAY too soft and glides on very smooth and pigmented, like you'd expect an eyeliner to be. Very hard to subtly fill in brows for a natural look. This also makes the pencil dull, so you need to sharpen it quite often. The cap does not stay on at all. The only perk is that there is more product in a pencil than most other brow pencils I've seen, but this fact is negated since you have to sharpen it so often.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Atrocious as both a brow pencil and eyeliner.
This pencil is that soft type lead which leads to very thick and soft lines which means you need to use that brush to blend it out= NOT natural. It gives that colored in appearance I see so many girls have. It looks fake.
I still use it as an eyeliner because I DO like that mild grunge look

Go try NYX Micro brow pencil. The lead is firm. You're able to draw very thin lines that mimic real brow hairs. And also full gaps of course.

___

on 4/28/2015 1:01:00 PM

This product is love/hate for me. I like the color Dark Brown - I have black hair and so I need a brow shade that has no tones of red or warmth in it. I always need a spoolie to blend out the color because it doesn't glide on in small strokes and look natural. But it is good practice to blend out your brow color anyways. Because it doesn't apply perfectly- I struggle with "is one brow darker than the other" issue all the time. While this is awesome for the price, I need something fool-proof for a quick application on a daily basis and sometimes this product causes me to take my time. I would repurchase but will always be looking for something better.

on 9/1/2014 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I've been using this for about two years. I bought it and kept using it because of the price. It's a dollar at Target and lasts forever.

I realized it was an o-kay product when I tried my friends higher end Chanel eyebrow pencil over the weekend. Chanel glides on better and the result looks way more natural than this one.

This liner comes on too dark and you definitely need to brush it out. If your skin is slightly oily when you put it on, it can be difficult to get it to look natural. I have really sparse eyebrows from over plucking in my teens, and in the mornings I over moisturize, and my skin is too dewey, the eyebrow pencil creates a drawn in look rather than a natural brow. Like sharpie eyebrows. Ew. I would have to erase, re-do, waste time. Not okay.

I'm on the prowl for a better quality one now. I suggest to splurge a little on a better quality eyebrow pencil, cause even if your makeup is all on point, bad brows can kill it.

When I first decided to start filling in my brows, I picked this up because I figured it was inexpensive and if I really didn't like the look, I wouldn't have lost out on much. I didn't anticipate that I would be so crazy about a $0.99 brow pencil!

I have very warm, light brown hair/brows, and taupe is a perfect match for me. It's not too red like others I've seen (I think I tried one that's similar from NYC once, and that one's super red). This is also the only brow product I use. I feel like the product has enough hold that I don't need to set my brows with a gel. They stay in place all day. Additionally, I don't notice the product breaking down in terms of color/definition unless I've been wearing it for over 12 hours.

I habitually buy a handful of these whenever I'm at the drugstore and running low. This is definitely my go-to brow pencil, and at this price point, I don't think I'd ever consider a switch.

One caveat: I cannot attest to how these perform as an eyeliner, as I have never used them for that purpose.

on 8/24/2013 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

AWESOME! this is the perfect eyebrow pencil for me!!! it's SUPER inexpensive too!! finally, a color that is not too dark and not too red.. it's exactly what it says it is, a lovely taupe.

* awesome at filling in my sparse, light ash brown eye brows
* lasts on my oily skin (unless i wipe it away)
* perfect non-reddish color
* not too dark
* i can do a precise dramatic eyebrow with a sharp pencil without it looking harsh
* i can do a soft eyebrow if i leave the tip dull or do light strokes

* 99 cents??? amazing!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I didn't like this product for my eyebrows..It wipes off very easily..I used this product for my eyebrows..maybe I should try it as an eyeliner instead..

on 3/22/2013 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

UMMM WOW THIS IS MY FAV BROW PENCIL IN THE WORLD. I have been using and repurchasing this product since um..for years. It works so well. I buy mine in dark brown and it always looks natural. The key is to not use so much! I used to draw it directly onto my brows, then I found an even better way. Take an angled brush, get the product on the brush, then apply it to your brows. It lasts all day regardless if I use it with any primer. "holy grail" brow pencil.

Popular Brows Products