wet n wild Color Icon Brow & Eye Liner Pencil

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

smudges and slides like crazy. formula being creamy is the only pro of this product

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This brow/eye pencil is pretty good for a $1 product. Most of wet n wild's products are misses for me with the exception of the wet n wild fergie eye primer. I bought it in mink brown for my brows. There aren't any weird red undertones. It is more like a dark brown with slight grey understones. I find it waxy and glides smoothly, but i find it a bit difficult to fill in my sparse and light colored brows lightly without making them look harsh. I think i will stick with brow powders. Btw it is a terrible eyeliner because the tip is hard and drags on eyes. If your brows are already full and dark and you want to even them out, this is the perfect brow pencil for you.

on 10/24/2013 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I generally use Mink Brown for my brows, since I have a lack of eyebrow hair and my natural brows are the most hideous thing on the face of the planet. That pencil is the exact spot-on shade that matches my brow hairs like no other product can. 99 cents for this, to buy it every 3 months? I think that's the greatest thing about it. It's cost-friendly, sharpens easily, applies great, and is just a long-lasting product.

I picked up this pencil on a whim in Taupe to fill in my eybrows. I am veeerry impressed with this pencil. I think I'll be purchasing more of these.

- the price of approx. $1.99 CAD is an amazing deal for the longest pencil I've ever seen.
- i tested the pencil on my hand and also to warm the kohl a bit before i apply on my brows, and it is very creamy! in a good way. a lot of drugstore eye pencils are too dry.
- i wish there were more shades of brown to choose from, Taupe isn't the best shade for my brows, but still looks natural
- the plastic pencil cover isn't very secure but hey, thats very minor
- i will definitely continue to repurchase these
** a makeup tip for pencils: I've learned that investing in a really good quality makeup sharpener has a great impact on your pencils, whether its for lip and/or eyes. I've tried all the cheap and average sharpeners and after a NARS MUA recommended I purchase their sharpener, I at first said no thanks. But then after trying to sharpen my lip pencil w/my cheap sharpener, I wasted so much product. SO, i made my way to sephora to pick up the NARS duo sharpener (regular & jumbo size) for $8.00 CAD, and this is one of the best investments, even though it might not seem so important, you could save money and pencil product.

on 10/23/2012 9:54:00 PM

I absolutely love this. This is HG quality for me. I tried brow products from lancome, elf, and tarte- none of them compare to this pencil. This is waxy enough to keep my brow hairs in place and it looks very natural with my dark brown hair. No red tones what so ever which i cant stand. I am surprise that this taupe color works so well with dark asian hair and it does not look harsh. One of my favorite bloggers blogged about this a few years ago and recommended that I tried it and I am so glad I did. It lasts all day and it does not rub off. The best thing about this is how affordable and easy to find this pencil is. This is the only brow product I use and I do not need a gel to set it. I am still trying to finish the other brow products I brought.

on 12/5/2011 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love this eyeliner!! I don't use it as brow liner since I have very full eye brows. It is very creamy so there is no tug and pull. The pencil is also very long so you get a lot of product for the 1.50$ that you pay for it. This is my favorite eyeliner and I will be repurchasing for sure!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I love these! They are very creamy so no tugging when you use them as liner. They are also very pigmented and they keep well so you don't need to use a lot of product at once and you save so much money.

They do smudge, but only if you run your finger over it. If you just press on it, it won't transfer. Should be good for people with hooded eyelids. Just don't rub your eyes and brows :p

I also have very oily skin, but that does not seem to affect the eyeliner.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

im reviewing this as a liner, not a brow pencil.
i bought this for $0.98 and im very impressed! unlike many other liners (HE and LE), this liner doesnt irritate my eyes at all.
the texture is creamy and thick, so application is very smooth and pigmented. but, because its so creamy, it can slide around (i have oily lids). so i recommend that you set it with a powder.
you get a lot of product. ive been using this liner for months and im still only half done! will definitely repurchase once i finally finish it!

on 5/1/2011 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

For me this is just too dark. Reading the other reviews I see that there are other colors, but all I seen is taupe and dark brown. Dark brown is a very dark brown and my skin tone is dark nw45 and my hair is dark almost black I just look unnatural.

on 4/1/2011 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

such a high rating produce. So I thought I'll give it a try. For $2 I should have nothing to lose. At first I used it on my brows but it's too soft and the color is too intense. I also used it to line the water lines but it smudges and makes my eyes so watery and itchy.