Joico Silk Result Conditioner for Fine/Normal Hair

3.7

Water (Aqua)((aqua)),Cetearyl Alcohol,Behentrimonium Chloride,Sorbitol,Cetyl Esters,Lanolin,Amodimethicone,Hydrolyzed Human Hair Keratin((Quadramine Complex)),Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Human Hair Keratin,Silk Amino Acid,Hydrolyzed Silk, PG-Propyl Methylsilane-Diol,Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch,Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein,Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter),Cetrimonium Chloride,Trideceth 12,Citric Acid,Tetrasodium EDTA,Silicone Quaternium 16,Undeceth-11,Undeceth 5,Butyloctanol,Ceteareth 20,DMDM Hydantoin,Methylparaben,Fragrance((parfum)),Red 40 Lake (CI 16035)((CI16035)),Yellow 5 Lake((CI 19140))

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Absolutely not a fan of these products. This morning I used the sister shampoo along with this conditioner. It is now evening and my hair looks dull, weighed down and is difficult to comb. Im not a happy camper, as I only purchased this product on Saturday and now have no use for it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I adore this conditioner! It makes my hair very soft! .. And it smells really good too.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Although several hairdressers have told me that Joico's Silk line would be perfect for my natural, previously long hair with dry ends, my hair somehow doesn't agree with that. I bought the 50ml bottles of shampoo and conditioner for a trip to Italy and Spain last autumn. The sun was quite intense and this line was definitely not moisturizing enough. Instead of silk, my hair became straw within 2 weeks, and the first thing i did when the plane landed was dashed to the hairdressers', still with my suitcase.
A year has passed since and I've a new, much shorter haircut. I believe the silk line might work better on my hair now since all the dry ends are gone, but I'm afraid I won't give it another chance.

I have been using this product for months and months and it's probably the best conditioner I've ever used. Before finding this, all the conditioners I used were really thick and hard to wash off.. as well.. I never really saw instant results with them.. I almost gave up with conditioners cause I basically felt like they were doing nothing for my hair. But once i found this on sale and decided to test it out.. it was the best thing that happened for my fine and damaged hair. No other conditioner/shampoo has really done this for my hair.. My hair instantly felt like silk the second I wet my hair to cleanse off the conditioner. My hair has never felt this good before, and it's all because of this! Definitely a favorite.. It's pricey, but well worth the splurge.. I love touching my hair now!!

I love many joico products but this has to be one of my favorites! I have fine, straight, color treated hair which I heat style every day. I use this conditioner in combination with the color endure shampoo instead of the silk results to help my color last longer. For me it is my perfect combo. I always get so many compliments on how shiny my hair is and how healthy it looks and what hair products I use. I do also adore the K-Pak line as well, but this is better for everyday use.

I love the shampoo but the conditioner was just average to me. Although my hair's fine it needs a rich conditioner and this one is a little too light. I just mix it with some of my biologe conditioning balm to make it richer and it works fine. smells just as good as the shampoo too : )

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

For a shampoo and conditioner that is marketed for "fine/normal" hair and boasts "touchable softness without weight", this one proves that you can't believe the marketing!

I used this conditioner along with its matching shampoo. It left my hair weighed down at the crown, dry at the ends, frizzy, stiff feeling and hard to detangle.

My husband and daughter tried it and hated it as well.
No better than a $.99 drugstore product.

My hair is 1c-2a/F/ii - fine, color-treated, normal with dry ends

This was recommended by my hairstylist and I've been using this product in conjunction with the Silk Result Shampoo for fine/normal hair for over five years. My hair is naturally straight and in good condition (I dye it every two months or so), but this conditioner makes my hair extremely silky and smooth. It has a light fragrance (that reminds me of the smell of a body lotion). I use a plastic, wide-tooth comb with this product in the shower and it detangles beautifully. When I need to save some money, I will alternate the Silk Shampoo with some good old volumizing Head 'N' Shoulders for fine/normal hair but I always use this conditioner. Though I've used other drugstore conditioners over the years that work pretty well, this product has the edge over them because the softness lasts longer and it doesn't seem to weigh my hair down. This is my HG conditioner!

Note: The original packaging had an indentation for gripping the bottle in shower, which was actually a little awkward. Joico recently revamped its product line and the package is now completely smooth and sleek, although now it slips out of my hand in the shower occasionally. I still love it though.

After being a Joico K-Pak fan for ages, I saw this appear at my salon. It has been several years now that I've been using this and the matching shampoo. (FYI, my hair's texture is fine, it's naturally straight and very thick. I have had highlights for years). This conditioner works really well to soften and smooth. No problem with heaviness though I clarify about once a week out of habit. A bottle lasts me a long time and is a good value. Although I rotate through other hair products from time to time, I always come back to this. It's my favorite daily conditioner!

I usually use this conditioner with the shampoo from the same line. I live both very much. I think this is very moisturizing without being heavy. It leaves my curly, fine hair shiny and soft to the touch. I will probably buy it again.