Joico Silk Result Shampoo for Fine/Normal Hair

No Image

Water (Aqua)((aqua)),Sodium Laureth Sulfate,Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate,Cocamide MIPA,Hydrolyzed Human Hair Keratin((Quadramine Complex)),Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Human Hair Keratin,Sodium Lauroyl Hydrolyzed Silk,Silk Amino Acid,Arginine HCl,Hydrolyzed Silk, PG-Propyl Methylsilane-Diol,Amodimethicone,Dimethicone,Hexylene Glycol,Propylene Glycol,Cetearyl Alcohol,Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,Acrylates/Aminoacrylates/C10 30 Alkyl PEG 20 Itaconate Copolymer,Glycol Stearate,C11 15 Pareth 7,Trideceth 12,Glycerin,Laureth 9,Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate,Benzoic Acid,Citric Acid,Sodium Citrate,Disodium EDTA,Methylparaben,Butylparaben,Ethylparaben,Isobutylparaben,Sodium Chloride,Propylparaben,Fragrance(parfum),Red 40 Lake (CI 16035)((CI 16035)),Yellow 5 Lake((CI 19140))

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I would love to say that this product was fabulous and made my hair shiny, but that would be a lie. I have just switched shampoos following on from Kevin Murphy and previous to that, Kerastase. Unfortunately this Joico Shampoo isnt for me. After washing my hair this morning, my hair looks dirty, is weighed down, lacks shine, and is difficult to comb. I am using the shampoo along with its Conditioner. Even when I spray good quality hair spray over my freshly blow dried hair, it immediately looks dirty. This has not happened with other previously mentioned products. Not happy now that I have two full bottles of these products with no use for them!!!

on 5/20/2012 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

I've been looking for a shampoo for my thin, fine hair for some time. My hair tends to get a bit limp and flat on the second day between shampoos, but I don't like shampooing daily to avoid that.

This shampoo lets me wash my hair every other day, gives me volume, and cleans my roots without drying my ends. I absolutely love it. Thanks to everyone who previously reviewed it!

The accompanying conditioner is serviceable. Not great, but just fine if you like using shampoos with matching conditioners.

I am really liking this shampoo. I also use the matching conditioner. My hair is very soft and silky from using this. It lathers nicely, and smells fresh and clean. It rinses well and my hair is so super soft and smooth, making it easy to comb out after I towel dry my hair. I got this for super cheap at the beauty suppliers so the price was right!

I'm a fan of the following:
K-pak
Pureology hyrdate shampoo/conditioner
Nioxin shampoo/conditioner

SO since I am using the Nioxin system which seems to be making my hair fuller/thicker, but also drying it out. I thought I would switch it up with something that will keep my hair silky smooth. I picked up the combo pack (Silk result shampoo/condition/thermal heating spray), so far I love it. I lightly blew dry my hair last night and tied it up, this morning i woke up with frizz free silky hair. I'm going to stick to this system and switch it up with my nioxin!

This is the best shampoo i've ever used! it's a bit creamy but not heavy and when I was done massaging it into my head I could run my fingers through it before I rinsed the shampoo out! Moisturizes and detangles like a dream : ) smells amazing too <3

on 7/21/2011 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this shampoo. It smells wonderful and my hair always feels very soft when I use it. It's pretty expensive but I would deff buy it again.

on 1/25/2008 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

For a shampoo that is marketed for "fine/normal" hair and boasts "touchable softness without weight", this one proves that you can't believe the marketing!

I used this shampoo along with its matching conditioner. It left my hair weighed down at the crown, dry at the ends, frizzy, stiff feeling and hard to detangle.

My husband and daughter tried it and hated it as well.
No better than a $.99 drugstore product.

My hair is 1c-2a/F/ii - fine, color-treated, normal with dry ends.

on 11/29/2007 5:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this shampoo (and conditioner). It makes my hair silky and manageable, and not heavy at all.

on 2/5/2008 3:53:00 PM

I don't always understand the hype around salon brands. This shampoo is just average. No better than my drug store brand. A few times it gave me bad hair days after using it. I would not bother buying it again.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is actually a very good shampoo. I got it with the matching conditioner. My hair is actually thick and tends to get oily. It has a nice pleasant scent,and makes my hair feel really soft and incredibly shiny. I took two lippies off because it seems to make my oily prone hair even worse. By the end of the day, it already looks dirty. I probably wouldn't buy this particular type again because of that, but Joico products have proved to be good for me.

Popular Shampoos