MAC # 246 PRO Brush

No Image

on 11/19/2017 5:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Big fan on 246 here. The shape is just so handy, not as small as 239 so I can shade my lids in mere seconds and a bit fluffier - but not as much as 217 - so I can blend easily when switching the angle. Still small enough to be precise and neither too bendy or too stiff. A wonderful brush overall.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I bought this brush from ebay and wow!I really liked the effect and easy application.I am a huge fan of MAC brushes and this is a professional eyeshadow brush that gives quick application.When I use this one it gives more pigmented application.I ♥ 246

This brush is absolutely incredible. I've been wanting to get myself a good eyeshadow brush for some time now, but with their expensive price tags I've wanted something that would be versatile enough that I could use it for shading, blending, creases and overall application. Needless to say, that's hard to find without spending big quantities of cash. Or so I thought. I went to my local MAC store today to splurge and the MA did my eyes in various hues. I asked her in the end which brush she used and how much it cost, expecting to hear something in the $35-$50 range. I was just thinking how it felt so soft and the effect was so nice that maybe I should just finally take the plunge and be done with it. When she informed me it was a pro brush and it cost a whopping $18, I couldn't contain my joy! This brush is FANTASTIC and is a great value for the money! Everyone should own one!

Price: $18.oo (CAN)
This brush is part of the "Professional" line and can only be found in select locations.

This is a nice brush for color washes and applying my base color all over my lid. I've been using a Lancome brush that I seem to have had forever and decided I needed to update so I went looking for something similar in shape. This brush isn't very "full" or fluffly - which makes it useful to apply MAC paints as well. It has become of of the favorites in my collection!
continued >>