Olay Daily Facials Intensives Lathering Pillows

No Image

1.3

on 10/22/2007 11:39:00 AM

Didn't lather at all. The pillow was too rough. Total waste of money. Someone gave them to me and now I know why. It was so bad I thought I received a bad batch.

on 7/15/2005 12:34:00 AM

I use several Olay products but this is one I'll never buy again. Like nearly everyone before me, I had the hardest time finding the "lather". I broke out, not horribly bad but a breakout is a breakout. The pillow isn't designed the best in the world, doesn't exactly conform to the shape of the face for the best cleaning. I'll keep searching for my miracle cleanser and stick with water until I find it.

on 7/12/2005 8:11:00 AM

I agree with the others....WHERE'S THE LATHER?!?!?! I bought a package of these on clearance for 2.09,plus I had a 1.00 off coupon. $1.09 is about all these are worth,as I use them as disposable Buf-Pufs- I add my own favorite lathering cleanser. If I had paid full price for these,I would have been super p!ssed. I know why they are on clearance.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Awful, awful, awful! I wished I read P-ville reviews before purchasing these. They don't lather at all and really hurt my face (and my skin isn't sensitive at all). Waste of money - the regular Daily Facial cloths are good, these pillows stink!

on 4/24/2005 2:48:00 PM

I think I'm the only one who liked this product lol. The scrubing side left my skin soooo smooth and after using it for a while I have no more blackheads. Also I like to reuse the pillows by adding another cleanser on them.

on 6/9/2005 9:53:00 PM

I bought these because they were cheaper then my normal kind I buy. WRONG IDEA. They don't lather very well and my skin never felt clean enough. I tried for a few days and big mistake.

on 11/8/2004 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this product because when I visited the store to repurchase Dove Cleansing Pillows they were out. I thought this would be a comparable product, but it is not. My skin is not at all sensitive, but the texture of the pillows is far too rough, not appropriate for the face at all. The cleanser inside the pillow is terrible as well, in addition to stinging my eyes, my skin felt stripped and irritated. This product is a complete disappointment. The Dove version of the cleansing pillow is much better; Dove's pillows puff up nicely in water, the texture is nice, and the cleanser leaves my skin feeling very clean. If you are looking for a product to exfoliate or deeply clean skin, go for the Dove version.

on 12/11/2004 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have normal skin with a tendency to be sensitive. These are awful, awful, awful! First of all, they are teeny-tiny! I thought they would be luxuriously big, as they are pictured in the advertisements. Secondly, and most irritatingly, they do not lather at all. You put them under water, squeeze them, and are supposed to get a "luxurious" lather. One side is like a lesser version of a buf-puf scrubber and has the cleanser, and the other is soft and has moisturizers. Well, the cleanser side did not lather AT ALL, and totally hurt my face. So, the next side with the lotions had no lather either, only a powdered substance! Exactly like laundry soap. Made my face really red and irritated all three times I tried it. If it gets remotely near the eyes, it makes them burn like no other. When I dried off my face, foundation still came off! These are horrible, and I will be back to the daily facials, which are great.

on 2/24/2005 4:22:00 PM

Yuk. My skin was clear, but I have some wintertime flakies I wanted to shed...this sounded like just the ticket. Now, 4 pads later, I have 2 giant pimples...Should've read the reviews - now they're going in the trash, I guess.

i have tried a lot of different cleansing products, and i have to say these were the absolute worst. i dont have sensitive skin, but these burned my face like hell and made it very red and itchy. they also did a very poor job of removing makeup, i guess because they are itty-bitty and its hard to work up a good lather. after a few uses, i threw them out...whatever u do, dont buy these