Bourjois Volume Glamour

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Bourjois Volume Glamour
Bourjois Volume Glamour Mascara

4.3

WATER PARAFFIN CYCLOMETHICONE BEESWAX TRIETHANOLAMINE STEARIC ACID PALMITIC ACID ACACIA SENEGAL GUM EXTRACT CARNAUBA WAX C11-13 ISOPARAFFIN ACRYLATES COPOLYMER ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL RICE WAX PANTHENOL METHYLPARABEN PROPYLPARABEN TALC ETHYLPARABEN BUTYLPARABEN ISOBUTYLPARABEN. (MAY CONTAIN): ULTRAMARINES IRON OXIDES MICA TITANIUM DIOXIDE CARMINE FERRIC FERROCYANIDE.

on 4/13/2011 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

This mascara really works for me. It doesnt clump, and it really gives me volume. As far as length goes, it doesn't do much for me but that's why we have eyelash curlers ladies! It doesn't flake up or clump my lashes so total bonus. Two coats of this and my lashes look really defined. Its totally worth the price of $18.95 (at ULTA) Definitely purchasing again!

on 1/23/2009 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Not dramatic at all. NOT AT ALL. this is definitely one of those "natural look" mascaras. Also, the black color wasn't nearly black enough-- it looked almost like dark gray. It was not bad, just not enough oomph for me. i find lancome's hypnose and rimmel's lycra extender to give MUCH more drama.

on 7/23/2004 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I tried this on at Sephora today--and I think I might be in love. This mascara gives dark, long, thick lashes that I have been craving of late. Anyone who loves a dramatic lash, buy this now!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this. I use noir (black), and it's a staple. This is a very creamy formula, that thickens my lashes and makes them look extra full. My lashes are dark and pretty full/long, but this just makes them stand out even more. <3!!!