Bourjois Volume Glamour

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Bourjois Volume Glamour
Bourjois Volume Glamour Mascara

4.4

WATER PARAFFIN CYCLOMETHICONE BEESWAX TRIETHANOLAMINE STEARIC ACID PALMITIC ACID ACACIA SENEGAL GUM EXTRACT CARNAUBA WAX C11-13 ISOPARAFFIN ACRYLATES COPOLYMER ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL RICE WAX PANTHENOL METHYLPARABEN PROPYLPARABEN TALC ETHYLPARABEN BUTYLPARABEN ISOBUTYLPARABEN. (MAY CONTAIN): ULTRAMARINES IRON OXIDES MICA TITANIUM DIOXIDE CARMINE FERRIC FERROCYANIDE.

on 9/18/2012 6:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got this on a '2 bourjois products for 15 ' promotion, which is nice because the mascara costs around 14 on it's own.

The packaging is nice, but I didn't like this mascara because it doesn't make my lashes any longer or give volume and clumps like crazy.

And this is a HELL to remove at the end of the day

My mother uses this and she loves it so I guess it's personal preference.

on 3/12/2012 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Very sadly this has been discontinued in my city. i'll have to hunt for it. I have pretty decent lashes. This makes them look lovely and defined. A reasonable amount of volume is enough for me. I hate anything looking fake so this is perfect. Never stung my eyes.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Perfect! Doesn't clump, no matter how much you put on, and usually I put on a lot! It separates every lash and looks flawless. Love it!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I jus got this mascara today....and I absolutely LOVE IT! This is the type of mascara you can build with coat after coat..and it give it lots of volume...plus it made my lashes look like they had extension!...this is so far...the best non-waterproof mascara Ive used. Another plus is that this mascara did not clump whatsoever..definitly a good catch with this.

on 12/11/2002 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have tried everything from Revlon to Lancome, and I think this one is great. It thickens, lengthens and separates w/o smudging or weighing down my lashes. My wimpy asian lashes were full, and fab! This is my new holy grail mascara.