Bourjois Volume Glamour Mascara

Bourjois Volume Glamour Mascara
Volume Glamour MascaraBourjois Volume Glamour Mascara

3.8

WATER PARAFFIN CYCLOMETHICONE BEESWAX TRIETHANOLAMINE STEARIC ACID PALMITIC ACID ACACIA SENEGAL GUM EXTRACT CARNAUBA WAX C11-13 ISOPARAFFIN ACRYLATES COPOLYMER ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL RICE WAX PANTHENOL METHYLPARABEN PROPYLPARABEN TALC ETHYLPARABEN BUTYLPARABEN ISOBUTYLPARABEN. (MAY CONTAIN): ULTRAMARINES IRON OXIDES MICA TITANIUM DIOXIDE CARMINE FERRIC FERROCYANIDE.

on 11/20/2018 3:38:00 PM

This mascara is pretty standard: it applies well, dries nicely and does not flake throughout the day. I did find my eyes a little irritated when I was sweating my make-up off at gym, but no dark circles!

It is extremely affordable, so my expectations were low, but it did exceed them.

This is a great mascara, if you are looking for a cheaper option or want a 'natural look'.

If you're like me, who prefers a more dramatic look, this mascara isn't for you. (Unless you have ample time to spend applying layers of mascara...)

There are definitely more expensive mascaras that are worse than this though. So if you're looking to cut costs, this isn't a bad option.

I on the other hand would pay a bit more for the Lash Sensational Mascara, as it's an all-time fave and I can achieve the look in fewer coats.

Pros
- Super duper affordable
- Cute, sturdy packaging (which feels high-end)

Cons
- Not much volume

on 6/8/2017 6:39:00 PM

Flakes down my face. Clumps like crazy on the lip of the container and on the lashes. Like Bourjois products and have used them for years. So surprized their quality contoolers allowed this on the market. Don't buy!

on 5/14/2016 2:54:00 PM

This has been my go to mascara for a long time now. It doesn't do wonders, but I am into natural make up anyway, so this would do. The price is more than fair, the packaging is lovely, the product adds volume to my lashes and it's easy to clean. However, it can get clumpy. Also, since my allergies had gone worse, I find it more and more difficult to wear it as it can irritate my eyes quite seriously.

I really love this mascara as an everyday mascara. Its a really "natural look" mascara which I use everyday for work. Its not clumpy, doesnt smudge.
I find that I cant apply additional coats as it goes clumpy so I use a different mascara when I want huge lashes

on 3/5/2013 5:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This did nothing for my eyelashes which are already naturally pretty long. Flaked everywhere. There is also something wrong with the rubber stopper at the top - it doesn't stop the formula coming out there's loads of mascara coming out and clumping around the top of the bottle. Don't buy!

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I absolutely LOVE this product!

Pros:
-Easy to apply
-Doesn't smudge AT ALL.
-It is absolutely NON CLUMPY mascara!
-There are two types - waterproof and non-waterproof. I'm using the non-waterproof mascara and it is pretty easy to remove with a normal makeup remover.

No cons for me.

I will definitely re-purchase it.

on 11/5/2012 12:19:00 PM

This mascara is not bad, but it does nothing for my lashes. It doesn't clump, it does not irritate my eyes, but it doesn't give my lashes volume. It just puts on a little color. I had worse mascaras.

on 11/4/2012 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

To be honest, I bought it because I like Bourjois girlish packiging. The mascara doesn't do wounders. It isn't a bad mascara either. Makes my lashes look nice but doesn't make them optical longer or give them extra volume.

on 9/18/2012 6:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got this on a '2 bourjois products for 15 ' promotion, which is nice because the mascara costs around 14 on it's own.

The packaging is nice, but I didn't like this mascara because it doesn't make my lashes any longer or give volume and clumps like crazy.

And this is a HELL to remove at the end of the day

My mother uses this and she loves it so I guess it's personal preference.

This is my favourite mascara most definitely at the moment. I have long, thick lashes and it's quite hard to find on that doesn't clump...but this one is perfect!! It separates each one and is pretty perfect to be honest!!xx