Bourjois Volume Glamour

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Bourjois Volume Glamour
Bourjois Volume Glamour Mascara

3.3

WATER PARAFFIN CYCLOMETHICONE BEESWAX TRIETHANOLAMINE STEARIC ACID PALMITIC ACID ACACIA SENEGAL GUM EXTRACT CARNAUBA WAX C11-13 ISOPARAFFIN ACRYLATES COPOLYMER ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL RICE WAX PANTHENOL METHYLPARABEN PROPYLPARABEN TALC ETHYLPARABEN BUTYLPARABEN ISOBUTYLPARABEN. (MAY CONTAIN): ULTRAMARINES IRON OXIDES MICA TITANIUM DIOXIDE CARMINE FERRIC FERROCYANIDE.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I absolutely LOVE this product!

Pros:
-Easy to apply
-Doesn't smudge AT ALL.
-It is absolutely NON CLUMPY mascara!
-There are two types - waterproof and non-waterproof. I'm using the non-waterproof mascara and it is pretty easy to remove with a normal makeup remover.

No cons for me.

I will definitely re-purchase it.

on 11/4/2012 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

To be honest, I bought it because I like Bourjois girlish packiging. The mascara doesn't do wounders. It isn't a bad mascara either. Makes my lashes look nice but doesn't make them optical longer or give them extra volume.

This will work well for you if you already have long lashes and want volume that feels soft. But the rest of us will just get some natural volume. No length at all. I have used many volumizing mascaras that were sooo much better. Clinique's lash doubling mascara gives me volume and length at about the same price point. Not worth it.

I absolutely LOVE this mascara, I'm using the third one now and not planning to even try others. It makes my short and thin lashes long and sexy, gives the volume that I need and not to mention that the blackest black color is amazing. This mascara is probably the best product in my make-up bag and I would definitely reccommend it to everyone.

on 2/8/2009 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This was my HG mascara then Bourjois pulled out of North America. It lengthened my thin lashes and made a very dramatic difference. Next time I go to Europe I'm buying like 10 tubes of this stuff I miss it so much :(

on 1/23/2009 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Not dramatic at all. NOT AT ALL. this is definitely one of those "natural look" mascaras. Also, the black color wasn't nearly black enough-- it looked almost like dark gray. It was not bad, just not enough oomph for me. i find lancome's hypnose and rimmel's lycra extender to give MUCH more drama.

on 12/1/2008 5:20:00 PM

another mascara bites the dust....this did nothing for my lashes straight back to ulta it goes.......my mascara search continues

I wasted my money on this.. i use it over Bourjois' maxi frange whatever, and it kinda looks decent, but on it's own, nooo.

on 3/16/2008 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really, really like the quality of this mascara. And for the price ($13.50) it's not too over-the-top expensive - as in the $20 range - for a high-end mascara that does the trick. It does NOT clump whatsoever, which is the problem with drugstore brand mascaras that I find. And the wand isn't funky or scary looking (something that deters me personally from liking a mascara!) I also like the new packaging of it - all black with silver writing, very pretty and sleek. The only minus and reason why I took off a lippie is because I don't feel like it aids in curling my eyelashes or keeping them curled after I've used a curler - but it's more for volume and not curl, so I guess they all do that. But this is now my HG mascara, and I won't be using anything else until this runs out.

on 12/30/2007 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Nice mascara, beautiful tube, last for a long time. The wand is also great. But 2000 calorie is better, so giving it 4/5