Bourjois Volume Glamour

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Bourjois Volume Glamour
Bourjois Volume Glamour Mascara

3.8

WATER PARAFFIN CYCLOMETHICONE BEESWAX TRIETHANOLAMINE STEARIC ACID PALMITIC ACID ACACIA SENEGAL GUM EXTRACT CARNAUBA WAX C11-13 ISOPARAFFIN ACRYLATES COPOLYMER ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL RICE WAX PANTHENOL METHYLPARABEN PROPYLPARABEN TALC ETHYLPARABEN BUTYLPARABEN ISOBUTYLPARABEN. (MAY CONTAIN): ULTRAMARINES IRON OXIDES MICA TITANIUM DIOXIDE CARMINE FERRIC FERROCYANIDE.

on 5/14/2016 2:54:00 PM

This has been my go to mascara for a long time now. It doesn't do wonders, but I am into natural make up anyway, so this would do. The price is more than fair, the packaging is lovely, the product adds volume to my lashes and it's easy to clean. However, it can get clumpy. Also, since my allergies had gone worse, I find it more and more difficult to wear it as it can irritate my eyes quite seriously.

on 3/5/2013 5:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This did nothing for my eyelashes which are already naturally pretty long. Flaked everywhere. There is also something wrong with the rubber stopper at the top - it doesn't stop the formula coming out there's loads of mascara coming out and clumping around the top of the bottle. Don't buy!

on 3/12/2012 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Very sadly this has been discontinued in my city. i'll have to hunt for it. I have pretty decent lashes. This makes them look lovely and defined. A reasonable amount of volume is enough for me. I hate anything looking fake so this is perfect. Never stung my eyes.

Pretty average mascara, nothing special at all. Does not lenghten my lashes or make them noticably thicker, it's just an ok mascara. Not had it long enough to see if it dries out quickly (but I hope it does so I can get rid of it!)

on 7/22/2011 7:32:00 PM

This was one of my first mascara's when I was younger, and it will only ever be that. While it does it's job it's just not a mascara that you will make your permanent considering all the other options there are whether its mid or high end brands. It's great for a non fussy semi-full effect if you're on a budge. The brush is medium-large but even after a few applications it's not as full on as some Diorshow and other Bourjois mascaras (e.g. their Clubbing one). Yet not as natural and fine as L'oreal's telescopic - so somewhere inbetween the two.

Pros: It applies swiftly, doesn't clog as long as you just do a couple of strokes.

Cons: It dries out faster than other mascaras, could be slimmer in packaging design.

While it's an okay mascara it's just not that memorable to buy again.

* Gives great length

* Average volume

* Black but not EXTRA black

* Doesn't leave the lashes dry

* Doesn't clump

* Dry formula but easy to work with

* Stands well in heat (only used on upper lashes)

* Cheap

* Light sleek packaging

* the wand has a tapered head that can reach inner short lashes

* Isn't heavily scented

* Doesn't give the false lash look (extra volume & extra black) so it is ok to be used with light makeup or work makeup

on 4/13/2011 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

This mascara really works for me. It doesnt clump, and it really gives me volume. As far as length goes, it doesn't do much for me but that's why we have eyelash curlers ladies! It doesn't flake up or clump my lashes so total bonus. Two coats of this and my lashes look really defined. Its totally worth the price of $18.95 (at ULTA) Definitely purchasing again!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I actually am a fan of this mascara. Yes it does tend to clump if you apply the second coat once its dry and yes it needs a bit of work to get your lashes long with this BUT volumizes magnificantly and does not give my eyes allergies. I agree with t he other viewers that this mascara is not the besst mascara out there but it is my favorit Drugstore mascara because really at 9 bucks this mascara is a great deal.
I find that this mascara works best if you either blink into the wand while working it through your lashes or if you make little side to side movments with small movements. Overall I like this product and it is a good deal for the price

an avarage mascra that did not give me the result I expected
Iam big fan of bourjois products & I have been using their product
for years but I did not like this one.the only good thing about that mascara that it has a long validity as I bought & did not like & when
I re opened after 3 years I found that it remains the same unlike
other types of mascara that dries after a couble of months

on 4/1/2010 6:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

Very pleasantly surprised with this mascara. This lengthens, thickens, defines and creates greatly enhanced lashes that are also very natural - no crunchy or clumpy lashes. To get thicker and longer lashes like this, I would normally have to apply so many coats that my lashes would look laden down with product, but the finish with this is very natural and looks like I was born with great lashes.

I had to wipe off the excess from the wand at the beginning (although in fairness, I tend to have to do this with most new mascaras at the beginning), but this isn't a problem anymore now that more of the product is used up. The black is adequately black although not as dark as I'd like. Also, I would never have used a non-waterproof mascara before, but now that my lashes are longer from using generic Latisse and I can curl them to stay off my undereye - smudging hasn't been a problem. This is better than Maybelline's Full n' Soft and I think it may be the best volumising mascara I've tried.