Bourjois Volume Glamour

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Bourjois Volume Glamour
Bourjois Volume Glamour Mascara

3.9

WATER PARAFFIN CYCLOMETHICONE BEESWAX TRIETHANOLAMINE STEARIC ACID PALMITIC ACID ACACIA SENEGAL GUM EXTRACT CARNAUBA WAX C11-13 ISOPARAFFIN ACRYLATES COPOLYMER ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL RICE WAX PANTHENOL METHYLPARABEN PROPYLPARABEN TALC ETHYLPARABEN BUTYLPARABEN ISOBUTYLPARABEN. (MAY CONTAIN): ULTRAMARINES IRON OXIDES MICA TITANIUM DIOXIDE CARMINE FERRIC FERROCYANIDE.

I really love this mascara as an everyday mascara. Its a really "natural look" mascara which I use everyday for work. Its not clumpy, doesnt smudge.
I find that I cant apply additional coats as it goes clumpy so I use a different mascara when I want huge lashes

on 1/13/2010 4:58:00 PM

My HG mascara. Never clumpy or crunchy and makes your lashes look thick and long while still looking natural. It is slow to dry though, so if you sneeze or blink after you apply it it tends to smudge, overall an excellent mascara.

on 8/19/2009 11:49:00 PM

This is my HG mascara. It does not give dramatic results, but it creates a pretty, full-lashed look that lasts all day, through any weather without leaving any smudges what so ever under my eyes - even if I nap or workout in it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I recently purchased this and I LOVE it! I think this is the one I'll be buying from now on!! I love the packaging, and it really does do what it says it will do. It gives great volume, doesnt clump, doesnt flake off and it makes my eyes look SO large and bright!! I LOVE it!

on 8/20/2008 2:15:00 PM

This is by far one of the best mascaras I have ever used besides their Coup de Theatre False Lash Illusion. I have tried other mascaras always coming back to this one. It gives me just enough volume and length lasting all day without flaking. It is a little pricy but it is worth it. The only downfall is that it only comes in black. So if you are looking for brown you are out of luck.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Perfect! Doesn't clump, no matter how much you put on, and usually I put on a lot! It separates every lash and looks flawless. Love it!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

I think the mascaras in this line are one of the great, undiscovered products. I have purchased Bourjois Mascara before and have loved it and when I spotted this on Sephora I thought I would try it again. I LOVE this stuff. Two coats give me the long, full, fluttery lashes I love.
Yes, it is a "wet" mascara and I do need to wipe a little on a paper towel, but the volume, length and fullness this mascara gives me is more than worth it. To me this kicks DiorShows butt and for a lot less $$. It's only $13.50 a tube.

Volume Glamour Ultra Black Mascara
What it is:
An uber black, volumizing mascara with a roller brush.

What it is formulated to do:
The new shade of Volume Glamour Mascara gives lashes the blackest black treatment, thanks to mineral pigments which provide truly intense color. The full roller brush adds 50% more volume, while the vitamin B enriched formula gives lashes a healthy boost. Don't just make your lashes dark, make them Ultra Black!
Size: 0.4 oz

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I mainly love that it doesn't have any stupid fuzzy wuzzies to make your lashes fuller. I just needed an elongator. Which it does quite well. There's no annoying smell, either. The brush could be better (I prefer curved brushes, anyway, and this one is straight), but then it could be worse.

So I have been a MUA for a while and am a HUGE mascara junkie, but have never been quite inspired enough about a product to write a review =). My first goal when I joined MUA was to find a new HG mascara to replace my Prescriptives Beyond Long, as I had grown bored with it, lol. I love super LONG, super THICK, super DARK lashes because they really bring out my blue eyes, peachy skin, and blonde hair. Since beginning my new quest I have bought (and mostly returned) probably 30 mascaras or more-everything from Lancome, YSL, Dior, Vincent Longo, and Urban Decay to Red Earth and Max Factor, based on the reviews here. Some of them gave me the look I like-especially MAC fiber riche, Vincent Longo Volume Riche, Loreal Lash Architect, Full Definition Voluminous. However, THESE ALL ENDED UP CLUMPING AND DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! I do not have time to sit and comb out clumps after putting on a coat of my Shiseido base and then 2-3 coats of mascara! I had tried Bourjois' lengthening and curving, which I really like, but it doesn't give any volume really-just long, seperated, feathery lashes. Enter Volume Glamour!! This mascar is absolutely gorgeous!!! It lengthens and thickens and seperates gloriously WITHOUT CLUMPS, if you BUILD slowly. Here's what I do, and it's definitely not for the impatient types (but so so so worth it if you are willing to make time and spend a little extra $ for grogeous lashes). First step- Shiseido mascar base on both eyes- let dry for a few secs. Notice I do not even have to curl anymore. Second, one thick coat of Volume Glamour and let dry about halfway. Brush with a spoolie-not a comb-if needed to seperate. Apply second coat, let dry, and brush out if needed. Apply as many coats as you want- your lashes will jsut get bigger and bigger and if you take your time you will NOT have any clumps! Once my last coat of Volume Glamour is dry, I usually slap on a coat of Bourjois lenthening & curving (mentioned above) for a little extra oomph, but only because I have it lying around (it's not necessary, but does give extra drama!). Both of these mascaras are cheap and come with a lot of product, so definitely worth every penny. Whew, I know that was long but I really felt compelled to help all you ladies out there who, like me, are searching for the holiest of holy grails! Please try this-I really don't think you'll be dsiappointed...you won't believe your eyes!

on 2/11/2007 8:25:00 PM

I am IN LOVE with this mascara. I have been constantly searching for a mascara that would give me natural "but more" look to my lashes. Almost a just out of the shower look my lashes get. This mascara has finally given that to me! It makes my lashes look feathery and soft, but after a few layers, it also gives a ton of volume! When used with a mascara base, this really makes my lashes long and POP! I LOVE this mascara!!!