Bourjois Volume Glamour

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Bourjois Volume Glamour
Bourjois Volume Glamour Mascara

3.8

WATER PARAFFIN CYCLOMETHICONE BEESWAX TRIETHANOLAMINE STEARIC ACID PALMITIC ACID ACACIA SENEGAL GUM EXTRACT CARNAUBA WAX C11-13 ISOPARAFFIN ACRYLATES COPOLYMER ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL RICE WAX PANTHENOL METHYLPARABEN PROPYLPARABEN TALC ETHYLPARABEN BUTYLPARABEN ISOBUTYLPARABEN. (MAY CONTAIN): ULTRAMARINES IRON OXIDES MICA TITANIUM DIOXIDE CARMINE FERRIC FERROCYANIDE.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I actually am a fan of this mascara. Yes it does tend to clump if you apply the second coat once its dry and yes it needs a bit of work to get your lashes long with this BUT volumizes magnificantly and does not give my eyes allergies. I agree with t he other viewers that this mascara is not the besst mascara out there but it is my favorit Drugstore mascara because really at 9 bucks this mascara is a great deal.
I find that this mascara works best if you either blink into the wand while working it through your lashes or if you make little side to side movments with small movements. Overall I like this product and it is a good deal for the price

on 4/1/2010 4:11:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have long lashes but could do with abit more volume..

and i can tell you this is not the product to do that. Packaging looked lovely nice shape, brush and the formula at a glance looked good.
Application... not so great! literally no volume at all, i've had better volume from mascaras which do not advertise themselves as volumisers.

It made my lashes look stubby a second coat didn't thicken it up and all. very disapointed in this product.

It also became the first mascara i have ever returned.

on 10/11/2005 7:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is great for people who like natural-looking lashes: glossy, true black colour, very well-defined lashes and no smudging at all. HOWEVER: volume glamour is the wrong name since there is no volume-building in sight. I wouldn't buy it again since I like dramatic lashes, but I think for natural-look lovers, this is great.

on 8/18/2005 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I bought this mascara based on the reviews here, usually you ladies steer me in the right direstion =) I'm not at all happy with this mascara. Maybe I got a bad tube or something... The consistency was almost a paste, it flaked horribly & did nothing for my puny barely there lashes. A lady at the makeup counter suggested I try Maybelline XXL intense, so I bought it yesterday but haven't used it yet. Alas, my search for my HG mascara continues =(

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this. I use noir (black), and it's a staple. This is a very creamy formula, that thickens my lashes and makes them look extra full. My lashes are dark and pretty full/long, but this just makes them stand out even more. <3!!!

on 2/17/2003 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i LOVE this. i usually stick to clinique naturally glossy, but something made me try this one. it is awesome! my lashes are long and blonde... this adds SO much volume, and stays put all day

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have mixed feelings about this mascara. It's not very volumizing but it does lengthen very well. I love that my lashes feel soft and don't flake. I do have to wipe excess product off the wand before I apply but that's no biggie. I guess I'll keep buying this until I find something I like better (at a similar price)

on 5/21/2002 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I tried mine for the first time the other night, and I was very pleased. It's not the absolute most dramatic mascara, but it gave very good length and thickness to my pathetic lashes. It went on very smoothly with no clumps, and I didn't even have to blot excess mascara off of the brush before using. Normally I have to do that with brand new tubes. Less will be wasted this way, which is another good thing.