Bourjois Volume Glamour

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Bourjois Volume Glamour
Bourjois Volume Glamour Mascara

3.8

WATER PARAFFIN CYCLOMETHICONE BEESWAX TRIETHANOLAMINE STEARIC ACID PALMITIC ACID ACACIA SENEGAL GUM EXTRACT CARNAUBA WAX C11-13 ISOPARAFFIN ACRYLATES COPOLYMER ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL RICE WAX PANTHENOL METHYLPARABEN PROPYLPARABEN TALC ETHYLPARABEN BUTYLPARABEN ISOBUTYLPARABEN. (MAY CONTAIN): ULTRAMARINES IRON OXIDES MICA TITANIUM DIOXIDE CARMINE FERRIC FERROCYANIDE.

on 10/27/2005 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

At first I thought it was just an ok mascara, and it did smudge a bit. However, when I dusted some powder of top of my lashes and curled them, and then applied this product, my lashes looked really good. And it lasted.

on 1/12/2005 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

ok the first time i used this i remember not liking it. but i used it again last night (i wiped the excess off) and i used my origins underwear for lashes b4 i put it on and my lashes looked beautiful no clumps (and i put 3 coats on just to see if they'd clump lol) this mascara didn't give me the thickness that i'd like per say but it made my already long lashes look thicker and longer (and mylashes usuallyhit the browbone anyway (too bad my lashes don't look dark without mascara i have blond tipped lashes, MUA's alwasy comment on how long my lashes are)
i would definately buy this mascara again if i ever use the whole thing up i have like 30 mascaras right now.

on 3/17/2003 8:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I got this as a gwp with my sephora order. Pretty good mascara IMO, but I still prefer L'Oreal Voluminous. It didn't clump,or stick together, but it wasnt much volumizing going on. A good mascara, but I've seen better.

on 11/4/2012 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

To be honest, I bought it because I like Bourjois girlish packiging. The mascara doesn't do wounders. It isn't a bad mascara either. Makes my lashes look nice but doesn't make them optical longer or give them extra volume.