Bourjois Volume Glamour

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Bourjois Volume Glamour
Bourjois Volume Glamour Mascara

4.2

WATER PARAFFIN CYCLOMETHICONE BEESWAX TRIETHANOLAMINE STEARIC ACID PALMITIC ACID ACACIA SENEGAL GUM EXTRACT CARNAUBA WAX C11-13 ISOPARAFFIN ACRYLATES COPOLYMER ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL RICE WAX PANTHENOL METHYLPARABEN PROPYLPARABEN TALC ETHYLPARABEN BUTYLPARABEN ISOBUTYLPARABEN. (MAY CONTAIN): ULTRAMARINES IRON OXIDES MICA TITANIUM DIOXIDE CARMINE FERRIC FERROCYANIDE.

on 4/13/2011 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

This mascara really works for me. It doesnt clump, and it really gives me volume. As far as length goes, it doesn't do much for me but that's why we have eyelash curlers ladies! It doesn't flake up or clump my lashes so total bonus. Two coats of this and my lashes look really defined. Its totally worth the price of $18.95 (at ULTA) Definitely purchasing again!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I used to use this back at school and had since got into a trap of buying expensive mascaras. I'd forgotten just how good a mascara this is! It doesn't clump, gives decent length and volume and washes off fairly easily at the end of the day. Prior to this I was using YSL False Lashes mascara which cost more than twice the amount and didn't even compare. It clumped, irritated my eyes and flaked terribly. This is a great budget option (well, it isn't the cheapest mascara you can get, but it's reasonable. I find the really cheap ones tend to be awful).

I'm concerned that they may discontinue this as they now have the new volume mascara out (which I haven't tried, but it doesn't get as favourable reviews as this one). I buy this from Boots and they've stopped stocking it in brown, which is a shame as it was a really nice rich brown and looked nice with my colouring.

EDIT 24/11/06 Had to stop using this (along with Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara) as it started to irritate my eyes. I think my eyes are becoming more and more sensitive! I'm currently using One Coat Nourishing Mascara' by Almay and am pleased with it so far.

on 7/18/2004 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love, love, love this mascara! Makes my short pale lashes look dark and lush. It doesn't clump and doesn't smudge on me. This, and MAC Pro Lash, will be the only mascaras I'll ever use unless they end up being discontinued.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really love this mascara. I have dark, long lashes that are not thick. This really pumps them up and makes my lashes look like falsies. Doesn't clump too much either, if you comb between applications. Great stuff!
EDITED: I'm not sure if this is due to a change in concealer, but this mascara now smudges terribly. I still love the look, but sadly it doesn't last.

on 5/21/2002 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I tried mine for the first time the other night, and I was very pleased. It's not the absolute most dramatic mascara, but it gave very good length and thickness to my pathetic lashes. It went on very smoothly with no clumps, and I didn't even have to blot excess mascara off of the brush before using. Normally I have to do that with brand new tubes. Less will be wasted this way, which is another good thing.