Bourjois Volume Glamour

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Bourjois Volume Glamour
Bourjois Volume Glamour Mascara

3.4

WATER PARAFFIN CYCLOMETHICONE BEESWAX TRIETHANOLAMINE STEARIC ACID PALMITIC ACID ACACIA SENEGAL GUM EXTRACT CARNAUBA WAX C11-13 ISOPARAFFIN ACRYLATES COPOLYMER ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL RICE WAX PANTHENOL METHYLPARABEN PROPYLPARABEN TALC ETHYLPARABEN BUTYLPARABEN ISOBUTYLPARABEN. (MAY CONTAIN): ULTRAMARINES IRON OXIDES MICA TITANIUM DIOXIDE CARMINE FERRIC FERROCYANIDE.

I absolutely LOVE this mascara, I'm using the third one now and not planning to even try others. It makes my short and thin lashes long and sexy, gives the volume that I need and not to mention that the blackest black color is amazing. This mascara is probably the best product in my make-up bag and I would definitely reccommend it to everyone.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I mainly love that it doesn't have any stupid fuzzy wuzzies to make your lashes fuller. I just needed an elongator. Which it does quite well. There's no annoying smell, either. The brush could be better (I prefer curved brushes, anyway, and this one is straight), but then it could be worse.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I think this is great. It's like silk in a tube and no the volume isn't great but because it's buildable.... you get TONS of volume when you apply more. My lashes are gorgeous right now. Love this, hope that it isn't discontinued though. Much better than yes for volume no for clumps, that just does zip on me!

UPDATE: I think this is HG material...my lashes are gorgeous and also are SOFT and not dry and brittle. It doesn't even feel like i'm wearing any mascara. So much for all those comb mascaras they are nothing compared to this "classic best seller". I will rebuy this as it's a decent price and it's just a beautiful mascara to use.

on 9/12/2005 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I must start out by saying I have so many Mascaras in my drawer that you would be shocked. I must have over 15 very expensive mascaras and I have tried every drugstore mascara ever made. And this one is just FAB. It is cheap at $13 a tube and gives the most beautiful natural looking lashes. If I put on 2 or 3 coats my lashes look very long and very natural. Just a great mascara especially for the price.Every girl should try this one. And did I mention I also adore Bourjois glosses.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Thank you God! Finally, I have found a mascara I can use forever. I am already blessed with dark,full,curly lashes but this bourjois mascara just enhances them. I wear glasses,so I don't bother with eyeshadow,but I don't go out without applying this mascara; it doesn't clump and I love the packaging. This one is a keeper!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I normally don't have great luck trying new mascaras. I stick with my pink & green tube of Maybelline and have for the past several years.

I couldn't resist trying this line after seeing it on Oprah this past Xmas season. I got a brand new tube in swap of this particular brand of Bourjois mascara.

First, I LOVE the design of the tube...very sleek and matte, too. Nice! Secondly, I LOVE this mascara...period. I love the lengthening on my short, light lashes and I definitely am out to buy more since I am running low. Must try! Even for the mascara-challenged such as myself. continued >>

on 2/5/2003 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I received a sample of this with a Sephora order, it's great! It pumps up my lashes and adds a ton of volume without clumping, flaking, or smearing. I'm so impressed that I think I'm going to buy the full size version when I run out!

on 12/11/2002 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have tried everything from Revlon to Lancome, and I think this one is great. It thickens, lengthens and separates w/o smudging or weighing down my lashes. My wimpy asian lashes were full, and fab! This is my new holy grail mascara.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I actually am a fan of this mascara. Yes it does tend to clump if you apply the second coat once its dry and yes it needs a bit of work to get your lashes long with this BUT volumizes magnificantly and does not give my eyes allergies. I agree with t he other viewers that this mascara is not the besst mascara out there but it is my favorit Drugstore mascara because really at 9 bucks this mascara is a great deal.
I find that this mascara works best if you either blink into the wand while working it through your lashes or if you make little side to side movments with small movements. Overall I like this product and it is a good deal for the price

on 4/1/2010 6:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

Very pleasantly surprised with this mascara. This lengthens, thickens, defines and creates greatly enhanced lashes that are also very natural - no crunchy or clumpy lashes. To get thicker and longer lashes like this, I would normally have to apply so many coats that my lashes would look laden down with product, but the finish with this is very natural and looks like I was born with great lashes.

I had to wipe off the excess from the wand at the beginning (although in fairness, I tend to have to do this with most new mascaras at the beginning), but this isn't a problem anymore now that more of the product is used up. The black is adequately black although not as dark as I'd like. Also, I would never have used a non-waterproof mascara before, but now that my lashes are longer from using generic Latisse and I can curl them to stay off my undereye - smudging hasn't been a problem. This is better than Maybelline's Full n' Soft and I think it may be the best volumising mascara I've tried.