Bourjois Volume Glamour

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Bourjois Volume Glamour
Bourjois Volume Glamour Mascara

3.4

WATER PARAFFIN CYCLOMETHICONE BEESWAX TRIETHANOLAMINE STEARIC ACID PALMITIC ACID ACACIA SENEGAL GUM EXTRACT CARNAUBA WAX C11-13 ISOPARAFFIN ACRYLATES COPOLYMER ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL RICE WAX PANTHENOL METHYLPARABEN PROPYLPARABEN TALC ETHYLPARABEN BUTYLPARABEN ISOBUTYLPARABEN. (MAY CONTAIN): ULTRAMARINES IRON OXIDES MICA TITANIUM DIOXIDE CARMINE FERRIC FERROCYANIDE.

on 6/8/2017 6:39:00 PM

Flakes down my face. Clumps like crazy on the lip of the container and on the lashes. Like Bourjois products and have used them for years. So surprized their quality contoolers allowed this on the market. Don't buy!

on 11/5/2012 12:19:00 PM

This mascara is not bad, but it does nothing for my lashes. It doesn't clump, it does not irritate my eyes, but it doesn't give my lashes volume. It just puts on a little color. I had worse mascaras.

on 7/22/2011 7:32:00 PM

This was one of my first mascara's when I was younger, and it will only ever be that. While it does it's job it's just not a mascara that you will make your permanent considering all the other options there are whether its mid or high end brands. It's great for a non fussy semi-full effect if you're on a budge. The brush is medium-large but even after a few applications it's not as full on as some Diorshow and other Bourjois mascaras (e.g. their Clubbing one). Yet not as natural and fine as L'oreal's telescopic - so somewhere inbetween the two.

Pros: It applies swiftly, doesn't clog as long as you just do a couple of strokes.

Cons: It dries out faster than other mascaras, could be slimmer in packaging design.

While it's an okay mascara it's just not that memorable to buy again.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I actually am a fan of this mascara. Yes it does tend to clump if you apply the second coat once its dry and yes it needs a bit of work to get your lashes long with this BUT volumizes magnificantly and does not give my eyes allergies. I agree with t he other viewers that this mascara is not the besst mascara out there but it is my favorit Drugstore mascara because really at 9 bucks this mascara is a great deal.
I find that this mascara works best if you either blink into the wand while working it through your lashes or if you make little side to side movments with small movements. Overall I like this product and it is a good deal for the price

an avarage mascra that did not give me the result I expected
Iam big fan of bourjois products & I have been using their product
for years but I did not like this one.the only good thing about that mascara that it has a long validity as I bought & did not like & when
I re opened after 3 years I found that it remains the same unlike
other types of mascara that dries after a couble of months

on 4/1/2010 6:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

Very pleasantly surprised with this mascara. This lengthens, thickens, defines and creates greatly enhanced lashes that are also very natural - no crunchy or clumpy lashes. To get thicker and longer lashes like this, I would normally have to apply so many coats that my lashes would look laden down with product, but the finish with this is very natural and looks like I was born with great lashes.

I had to wipe off the excess from the wand at the beginning (although in fairness, I tend to have to do this with most new mascaras at the beginning), but this isn't a problem anymore now that more of the product is used up. The black is adequately black although not as dark as I'd like. Also, I would never have used a non-waterproof mascara before, but now that my lashes are longer from using generic Latisse and I can curl them to stay off my undereye - smudging hasn't been a problem. This is better than Maybelline's Full n' Soft and I think it may be the best volumising mascara I've tried.

I absolutely LOVE this mascara, I'm using the third one now and not planning to even try others. It makes my short and thin lashes long and sexy, gives the volume that I need and not to mention that the blackest black color is amazing. This mascara is probably the best product in my make-up bag and I would definitely reccommend it to everyone.

on 12/1/2008 5:20:00 PM

another mascara bites the dust....this did nothing for my lashes straight back to ulta it goes.......my mascara search continues

I wasted my money on this.. i use it over Bourjois' maxi frange whatever, and it kinda looks decent, but on it's own, nooo.

on 8/13/2007 4:38:00 AM

I bought the Ultra Black version - such a beautiful tube. All of Bourjois mascara's seem to need the excess wiped off the brush for the mascara to work properly. This mascara is no more black than any other black mascara i have ever owned, but it goes on well & gives length & a little volume - i really does help open up you eyes.It doesnt seem to flake/smudge at all.A nice product.