Bourjois Volume Glamour

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Bourjois Volume Glamour
Bourjois Volume Glamour Mascara

3.0

WATER • PARAFFIN • CYCLOMETHICONE • BEESWAX • TRIETHANOLAMINE • STEARIC ACID • PALMITIC ACID • ACACIA SENEGAL GUM EXTRACT • CARNAUBA WAX • C11-13 ISOPARAFFIN • ACRYLATES COPOLYMER • ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE • HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE • DIMETHICONE • PHENOXYETHANOL • RICE WAX • PANTHENOL • METHYLPARABEN • PROPYLPARABEN • TALC • ETHYLPARABEN • BUTYLPARABEN • ISOBUTYLPARABEN. (MAY CONTAIN): ULTRAMARINES • IRON OXIDES • MICA • TITANIUM DIOXIDE • CARMINE • FERRIC FERROCYANIDE.

on 3/5/2013 5:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This did nothing for my eyelashes which are already naturally pretty long. Flaked everywhere. There is also something wrong with the rubber stopper at the top - it doesn't stop the formula coming out there's loads of mascara coming out and clumping around the top of the bottle. Don't buy!

on 3/15/2010 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this mascara because there was an offer: all Bourjois mascara's for €8,- Normally I use the L'Orιal collagen mascara. So I bought this by Bourjois, because I prefer volume mascara's.
But I wish I didn't: It only makes my lashes black. They stay thin, not voluminous at all. What a comedown.

+ the packaging: it looks simple and elegant;
+ the wand: I can apply mascara to all my lashes, even the small ones in the corner;
+ the price, I bought it for €8,-, but not on offer, it's still not that expensive, €11,90
+ Keeps your lashes soft, wil not make them clumpy.

- no volume!
- applying layers won't help;
- althought not promised, I was expecting some curl form such a light wearing mascara (when the formula is heavy, it will 'pull' your lashed down), but, no curl.

Just plain black lashes, too natural-looking for me.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

i picked up the little key chain one while online at sephora. they really set you up for impulse purchases there...beside the pont. Anyway, the first time i thought it was junk. After I used it a couple times it stopped clumping as much. its nice and dark, good volume, and length to some extent. I don't know who wears a mascara keychain on there cell phone (as it was shown in package), all in all a good mascara, better than any DS ive tried lately.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I'm SO excited to see that this mascara is back and available in the States! I picked it up at Boots when I was living in England and LOVED it. Ten times better than Voluminous in my book, and gives a very smooth and clump-free application with the result of long super-feathery lashes, even on my thin clear ones. I was really impressed by it and I can't wait to pick some up again.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hmmmmmm...This was a replacement for my old ysl effet faux cils, which I loved the look and colour of (a cool deep metallic purple that really brought out my eyes), but which irritated my eyes by flaking allot towards the end of the day. I chose this because it was the only drugstore mascara I could find in a purple colour. I'm dissapointed with a few things really: the wierd swimming pool smell, the mean wand and the not so chic packaging. It looks kind of tacky and poorly made. Tried to use my clean old ysl bursh with it, but its just too long to be kept in the bottle, (the bottle for ysl seems allot bigger, so maybe this is gram for gram just as expensive...). The result is much more natural, I can barely tell I'm wearing mascara. Will experiment with my curlers and my clinique all about lashes, and see if i can make this work, but my first impressions are that this is distinctly average and that you'd get more bang for your buck with an even cheaper brand.

on 8/8/2006 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Well, this mascara is everything but glamour and volume. It gives you an absolutely natural look, like you're not even wearing any mascara. It doesn't clump or flake, but when i put mascara on, i want my lashes to look more beautiful and this does nothing for them.