Bourjois Volume Glamour

Bourjois Volume Glamour
Bourjois Volume Glamour Mascara

3.8

WATER PARAFFIN CYCLOMETHICONE BEESWAX TRIETHANOLAMINE STEARIC ACID PALMITIC ACID ACACIA SENEGAL GUM EXTRACT CARNAUBA WAX C11-13 ISOPARAFFIN ACRYLATES COPOLYMER ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL RICE WAX PANTHENOL METHYLPARABEN PROPYLPARABEN TALC ETHYLPARABEN BUTYLPARABEN ISOBUTYLPARABEN. (MAY CONTAIN): ULTRAMARINES IRON OXIDES MICA TITANIUM DIOXIDE CARMINE FERRIC FERROCYANIDE.

on 6/8/2017 6:39:00 PM

Flakes down my face. Clumps like crazy on the lip of the container and on the lashes. Like Bourjois products and have used them for years. So surprized their quality contoolers allowed this on the market. Don't buy!

on 3/5/2013 5:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This did nothing for my eyelashes which are already naturally pretty long. Flaked everywhere. There is also something wrong with the rubber stopper at the top - it doesn't stop the formula coming out there's loads of mascara coming out and clumping around the top of the bottle. Don't buy!

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This mascara is too wet and does absolutely nothing for my lashes. No volume and no color. It literally makes no difference at all.

My fav mascara of all time is Max Factor's 2000 Calorie. It is the best ever. And I wonder why I keep tryin out other mascaras when I've already found my HG!

Horrible and won't repurchase.

UPDATE: Still the perfect useless mascara, I just found that applying it to lashes of one eye, then applying it to the other, then repeating this will give slightly better results. So I kindda let it dry half way and then re-apply. Hope this helps.

on 4/1/2010 4:11:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have long lashes but could do with abit more volume..

and i can tell you this is not the product to do that. Packaging looked lovely nice shape, brush and the formula at a glance looked good.
Application... not so great! literally no volume at all, i've had better volume from mascaras which do not advertise themselves as volumisers.

It made my lashes look stubby a second coat didn't thicken it up and all. very disapointed in this product.

It also became the first mascara i have ever returned.

on 9/5/2009 1:34:00 PM

Pants..in a word. the forumla didn't really stick to my lashes at all.
It is also a very heavily fragranced product which may irritate sensitive eyes.
It was a very inexpensive product, nevertheless, i will not be rebuying.

on 12/1/2008 5:20:00 PM

another mascara bites the dust....this did nothing for my lashes straight back to ulta it goes.......my mascara search continues

on 7/9/2007 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara was absolutely awful. I bought in and in about 5 minutes it started to bother my eyes like they couldn't stay open, i thought it was the dust or the sun, but later on in the day. my left eye became swollen and red and ichy. my right eye was just red and ichy. This was only after one time! my eyes, near my brows, are still a little ichy. There is no sephora store near by so i have to send it to California, where i bought it! I've never had a mascara that did that, nor have i ever thought mascara can to that to people! I would give this a 0 but i can't

on 3/8/2007 7:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The worst mascara ever! The mascara gives no volume, no length, and no glamour!

on 11/19/2005 4:27:00 PM

Guess that one-lippie rating gave it away . . . here's another one I won't be buying again. Volume Glamour was even worse than Pump Up the Volume. Volume Glamour has a better brush, but that's all that's better about it. The mascara gives no length, no volume, and definitely no glamour! As for performance, Volume Glamour was just as saggy as Pump Up the Volume, although I don't think it smudged quite as much.

Returned this along with Talons and Pump Up. Bourjois is safely off my list! ;) continued >>

Blah..did nothing at all for my lashes..waste of money!